Production Manager (Packaging)
Salary MYR96,000 - MYR120,000 per annum
Location Petaling Jaya
Consultant Shanggar Ganesh Marimutu
Date posted 31 May 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
One of the leading beverage manufacturing companies that has a global recognition and is well known to individuals all over the world is looking for a Production Manager (Packaging) to lead all plant operations and plant efficiency initiatives within the packaging department. This position directly reports to the Head of Operations.
About the Production Manager (Packaging) Role:
In this position, you will be responsible for daily operations management and coordination of plant operations including production, product quality, logistics and maintenance while ensuring compliance with company and corporate policies and safety regulations.
- Responsible for planning and scheduling of production operation
- Developing and managing the strategies, plans and produce as per agreed plan with management to achieve the organisational and financial objectives of the company
- Setting and controlling budgets, targets and objectives (KPIs), and providing regular reports on progress in order to achieve the overall organisational and financial objectives
- Ensuring compliance with eternal regulatory agencies and organisations
- Developing a clear performance objective for the employees and ensuring that key roles are staffed with people who can effectively undertake their roles in the business and that the roles are clearly defined and understood
- Effectively managing labour requirements, manpower planning, production planning, stock management, instrumentation calibration, plant improvement while developing innovative systems and processes
To be successful in this role, you must have prior operations management experience within the FMCG manufacturing industry.
- Degree in Food Technology/Chemical Engineering or related field of study
- Minimum of five years working experience in the food manufacturing environment
- Prior experience handling packaging in an FMCG manufacturing environment is preferable
- Able to work on shifts
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative management style
- Excels at operating in a fast pace, community environment
- Open to direction and collaborative work style and commitment to get the job done
- Ability to look at situations from several points of view
- Demonstrated leadership ability
This company is renowned internationally for their brand excellence and industry expertise. With their products being sold in over 150 countries, they are a market leader in their category.
If you are an operationally strong and dynamic Production Manager (Packaging) who excels in planning, operations and managing subordinates, this opportunity will enable you to further develop your production knowledge and exposure in a world class manufacturing environment.
Apply today or call me to discuss this opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125