Assistant Estate Manager
Salary MYR96,000 - MYR120,000 per annum + Market Aligned
Consultant Shanggar Ganesh Marimutu
Job Ref 1816640/001
Date posted 22 June 2022kuantan mining-engineering-operations/environmental 2022-06-22 2022-08-21 real-estate-and-property Muadzam Shah MY MYR 96000 120000 120000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An agriculture and property company with a strong presence in palm oil crops is seeking an Assistant Estate Manager to be based in Pahang. Reporting to the Estate Manager in this job, you will lead management of the plantation.
About the Assistant Estate Manager Role:
In this Assistant Estate Manager position, you will be overseeing over 2,000 hectares with a stable crew of supervisors and workers.
- Evaluate the work plan and budget for plantation operational activities to maximise operation expenses and profitability via estate budget plans
- Track the implementation of operational activities and the use of budget plantation periodically to ensure activities are conducted in accordance with the work plan and budget use conducted in accordance with provisions
- Review overall productivity and output whether in the form of tonnage, harvesting round, fertiliser placement, weeding, pruning and daily operations
- Proactively identify improvements in the management of plantation and lead the implementation of improvements to improve the overall performance of the plantation
- Lead agriculture best practices from across leading agriculture companies and incorporate it into daily operations
- Provide training, guidance and coaching to elevate knowledge from workers up to estate manager to maximise efficiency
For you to excel in this role, a background in general management and people management of overall agriculture estate is an advantage. This will heavily involve budget, productivity, reporting and organisational leadership which.
- At least a diploma/bachelor’s degree in agriculture/forestry, supply chain, or equivalent
- At least five to eight years of work experience with three years in a management role in managing people and plantation, preferably in palm oil estates
- Proven strong agronomic technical insights and sound judgement in resolving plantations issues
The company is considered a small and medium enterprise (SME) and smallholders with sizeable estate with matured palm oil. With this developing company, the expansion of the operation led to develop more career opportunity for its employee in the future.
If you are a driven and forward-thinking looking for opportunities to showcase your capabilities, this Assistant Estate Manager role is an excellent opportunity.
Apply now or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C