Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Sue Ann Yong
Job Ref 1809790/001
Date posted 06 June 2022kuala-lumpur mining-engineering-operations/engineering-structural 2022-06-16 2022-08-05 building-and-construction Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading roof cladding manufacturer is recruiting for a BIM Coordinator job to implement the BIM implementation at project level. This position reports directly to the Technical Director.
About the BIM Coordinator Role:
In this BIM Coordinator position, you will be responsible for digital processes associated with the design and construction stages of a project.
- BIM standards development, implementation, and enforcement
- Provide quality control for completeness and adherence to company standards for all drawings produced
- Assist in developing and enforcing BIM documentation and workflow process standards
- Develop technical plans, details and 2D/3D schematic diagrams using AutoCAD
- Be involved in 2D shop drawings and BIM model production until as-built stage by providing continuous support for constant updates, adjustment, amendments or revision to shop drawings as and when required
- Drive the BIM transition process within the team and train employees on design modelling using BIM technology or tool
- Act as a technical expert in all BIM related matters and respond to any query or issue within the users
- Liaise with team to ensure changes in procedure and standards are effectively communicated to project teams
- Provide integrated cross sectional detail drawing of multiple architectural and structural elements
To succeed in this BIM Coordinator role, you will need to have the technical ability, analytical skills, and ability to communicate effectively across all borders and levels within the department.
- Tertiary education in Engineering (Civil), Architecture, or equivalent
- Five years' working experience in building design within the construction industry
- Strong in BIM concept and familiar with Revit or ArchiCAD software
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills, interpersonal skills, good accountability and able to drive change within a team
This company needs no further introduction with its solid portfolio of projects. This company has a strong international reputation in its field and the business succeeds on its ability to provide reliable and resilient products for the construction industries.
If you are someone who is highly adaptable, resilient, results oriented, and self motivated, this BIM Coordinator role is for you.
Apply today or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: PutrajayaDate posted: 13 June 2022One of the developer companies is seeking a Sustainability Manager. In this job, you will lead and prepare a sustainability report and implement the company’s employee environmental volunteer programme.
Salary: Good PackageLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 28 June 2022An established food manufacturing company is looking for a NPD Project Manager to lead the renovation and innovation projects delivery to market till project closure.
Salary: MYR144,000 - MYR168,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 06 May 2022A software solution company is recruiting for a Regional Application Team Lead job to lead a team of Application Engineers and technical Consultants in providing technical expertise to customers across the region. This role reports to the Managing Director.