Technical Manager (Building Material)
Consultant Sharon Wong
Date posted 17 September 2018 2018-09-172018-11-16 building-and-construction Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
A world leading building material manufacturer is looking for a Technical Manager to join their team in Selangor and provide his or her expertise in the construction industry.
About the Role
In this key position, the Technical Manager, specialising in Civil & Structures, will provide professional advice to the Clients to make sure all technical requirements are met during the installation process. This position reports to the General Manager of Marketing and Technical.
- Provide technical advice and expertise to customer to ensure that all technical requirement required during the installation process are met
- Provide support and technical assistance to the Sales and Marketing, and R&D team of the company for the overall development and growth of this product segment
- Design, prepare and present various training materials to meet the needs of respective customer groups (internal and external)
- Attend and follow up all technical enquiries and complaints from customers
- Inspect and certify all vended products and system are installed according to specification
- Provide technical report to customer, including Method Statement, Site Visit Report, Technical Report, Pull Out Test Report, etc
To be successful in this Technical Manager role, you must possess strong communication skills and knowledge of engineering processes and product development and have the ability to manage a cross-functional team environment.
- Bachelor' Degree or Diploma in Civil Engineering or other relevant Building/Construction qualification
- Minimum three years' relevant managerial experience in Technical or R&D Department specifically in Building Material, preferably in Construction Chemicals or Flooring industry
- Experience in industrial sales or project sales would be an advantage
- Hands-on experience in technical and specification processes, tools and techniques
- Strong leadership with effective communication skills
- Working knowledge of EHS matter
This world leading building material manufacturer is an award-winning company who has presence around the globe, and is now establishing their presence in Malaysia & Asia Pacific. They have undergone significant growth over the last few years through multiple acquisitions as well as introducing multiple new innovative building materials.
If you are well-familiar with the construction field and would like to explore your potential as a Technical Manager specialising in buildings material, this is an excellent opportunity to work in this established company that you can relate with while be in a great organisation that desire to be even better.
Apply today to discuss this opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTK2125
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd (formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd) Business Registration Number : 729828-T Licence Number : JTK2125