Salary MYR72,000 - MYR90,000 per annum + Market Aligned
Location Johor BahruFULL_TIME
Consultant Sue Ann Yong
Job Ref 1803570/001
Date posted 26 February 2023johor-bahru mining-engineering-operations/engineering-mechanical 2023-02-26 2023-04-27 food-manufacturing Johor Bahru MY MYR 72000 90000 90000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An established global food manufacturer is recruiting for a Maintenance Engineer job to ensure optimal operation of the industrial installations or equipment in their area of responsibility. In this job, you will play a key role in optimising warehouse stocks by forecasting department usage and planning according to CAPEX projects.
About the Maintenance Engineer Role:
In this position, you will be required to support and be involved in maintenance budget planning and managing the availability of spare parts and equipment in store.
- Ensuring repair works are responded and resolved within a specified time frame
- Monitoring all work being performed by contractors and ensure it is within rules and compliance
- Monitoring and updating all the maintenance records or reports on daily/monthly basis, or as required by the head of department
- Assisting in evaluating quotations for repair work submitted by external contractors
- Ensuring that the tools are in good condition and all utilities data are recorded daily
- Monitoring spare parts usage, inventory replenishment and keep in safety stock level
- Monitoring and recording department personal hygiene in hygiene check sheet
- Assisting new equipment design and installation according to work instructions
- Working with the production team on equipment malfunction issue and rectifying immediately
To succeed in this Maintenance Engineer role, you must have strong budget planning and CAPEX project experience. Besides that, you will need to have good knowledge of the common equipment and machinery within a FMCG manufacturing environment.
- Tertiary qualifications in mechanical engineering or a related field of study
- Minimum of five years of hands-on mechanical maintenance experience in an FMCG manufacturing plant
- Strong in technical knowledge in mechanical equipment and maintenance systems
- Good experience with mechanical repair know-how, with knowledge and skills in steam equipment
- Good knowledge of mechanical troubleshooting, SAM (Stoppage Analysis Module), Manufacturing Execution System (MES) and Automated Modular Management (AMM)
- Prior knowledge in Preventive Maintenance (PM) is highly preferable
- Strong project management knowledge and skills from conception to completion and proven experience in successful project execution
- Ability to work in both metric and English systems of measurement
- Excellent command of verbal and written English is required
This company has a strong international reputation in its field and the business succeeds on its ability to provide reliable products for customers. They are planning their next phase of growth and are seeking talented individuals to join them on this journey.
If you have equipment maintenance experience and enjoy the challenge of managing a fast-track environment, this Maintenance Engineer role is the one for you. The opportunity to work on some exciting plant expansion projects awaits you.
Apply today or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Get in touch
Sue Ann Yong
+60 3 2303 7066
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Johor BahruDate posted: 21 March 2023A leading beverage manufacturing company is seeking a Maintenance Planner to be responsible for managing the strategical and tactical aspect of maintenance planning. In this job, you will report directly to the Reliability Engineer.
Salary: MYR57,600 - MYR96,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Johor BahruDate posted: 27 March 2023A leading in-the-box packaging solutions company is seeking a Maintenance Engineer to oversee the plant’s equipment performance and utility. In this job, you will report directly to the Manufacturing Manager.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Johor BahruDate posted: 27 March 2023A leading beverage manufacturing company is recruiting for a Project Controller job to be responsible to control and monitor financial and administrative matters (from accounting, budgeting, taxation, administration as well as compliance). You will also implement the initiative for cost reduction and performance improvement which will impact the bottom line of the business. This role reports to the Engineering Manager.
Salary: MYR72,000 - MYR90,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Johor BahruDate posted: 20 March 2023A leading beverage manufacturing company is seeking an Electrical Engineer to be responsible for identifying and managing risks that can affect asset reliability and business operations. In this job, you will report to the Maintenance Manager.