Salary MYR120,000 - MYR168,000 per annum + Market Aligned
Consultant Shanggar Ganesh Marimutu
Job Ref 1896140/001
Date posted 25 January 2023kuala-lumpur mining-engineering-operations/engineering-mechanical 2023-01-27 2023-03-26 automation-control Nilai MY MYR 120000 168000 168000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An established multinational automation solutions service provider is looking for an Engineering Manager to lead, plan and map out the factory automation blueprint in its journey towards Industry 4.0. In this job, you will report to the Head of Engineering.
About the Engineering Manager Role:
In this position, you will be accountable for proposing engineering solutions in order to optimise the organisation’s troubleshooting processes.
- Leading the revamping of the engineering processes encompassing repair procedures, fixture design, cell layout and equipment acquisitions
- Ensuring that project/department milestones/goals are met and adhering to approved budgets
- Reviewing, evaluating, and implementing engineering changes and specification requirements
- Providing manufacturing decision-making information by calculating production, labour, material costs and reviewing production schedules
- Preparing product and process reports by collecting, analysing, and summarising information and trends
- Ensuring the department has the organisation structure and management capability to help and support the company to achieve its business objectives
- Initiating plant capability expansion and manage capital spending plans
- Working closely with manufacturing engineering team for new product transfer and development
- Assisting to resolve manufacturing problems encountered from shop floor and drive to improve it to achieve production and product quality yield
- Providing engineering, supervision for new product introduction and production support with initiating, planning, executing, monitoring, and control and closing
- Working closely in a team to interpret corporate documentation and other reference materials to determine manufacturing requirements and processing procedures on new or revised part numbers
To be successful in this role, you should have at least eight years of experience in coming up with engineering solutions, preferably within the automation industry.
- Tertiary qualifications in mechanical engineering or equivalent
- At least eight years of experience within the automation engineering field
- Strong technical knowledge of control valves, regulators, transmitters, analysers, and automation systems is ideal
- Strong knowledge of budgeting and financial analysis for engineering and capital expenditure projects
- Knowledge in Lean Six Sigma
- Good problem-solving and crisis-management skills
- Clear thinking with strong analytical abilities with attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- A good grasp of process efficiency methodology and a good eye for cost management
- Exposure to automation or valve industry is an advantage
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Passion for efficiency and effectiveness
This company is renowned worldwide as one of the largest providers of leading-edge solutions within the world of automation and process management tools for the world’s largest industrial clients.
If you are an Engineering Manager who strives in the ideation of creative engineering solutions, this opportunity will enable you to further develop your knowledge and exposure in a world class manufacturing environment.
Apply today or send your CV to email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: MYR120,000 - MYR156,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: MalaccaDate posted: 13 January 2023An established cables manufacturer is currently recruiting for a Maintenance Manager job to coordinate all maintenance initiatives in order to ensure that the plant is in optimum operational conditions. This position directly reports to the General Manager.