Reliability Maintenance Engineer
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant JitHow Chan
Job Ref 1890010/001
Date posted 06 January 2023kuala-lumpur mining-engineering-operations/engineering-mechanical 2023-01-06 2023-03-07 engineering Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A rapidly growing B2B edible oils and nutrition manufacturing company is seeking a Reliability Maintenance Engineer. In this job, you will ensure the reliability of existing and new assets, and to support the production team.
About the Reliability Maintenance Engineer Role:
In this Reliability Maintenance Engineer position, you will perform routine maintenance practices, resource management and tools and processes controls to maintain and improve capacity utilisation and quality standards realised through reliable operations. In addition, you will execute the work as selected and needed by the production team.
- Execute specific equipment maintenance assets in a high hazard process
- Maintain the mechanical and electrical integrity of new installations and existing assets
- Implement and maintain best market practices to improve operational effectiveness through continuous improvement and reliability excellence methods and tools
- Monitor capitalised repair and replacement projects, mitigate risk issues, and removes barriers to ensure completion of milestones within budget
- Work closely with vendors and handle contracts related to improvement and installation projects
- Ensure the ongoing mechanical, electrical and structural integrity of plant equipment.
- Proactively lead and execute quality maintenance planning
- Independently solve moderately complex issues, while escalating more complex issues to relevant stakeholders
To succeed in the Reliability Maintenance Engineer role, you will need to be proactive in initiating maintenance activities and creative in solving complex issues.
- Tertiary qualification in relevant manufacturing field of study
- Five years of work experience in asset maintenance within a high-volume manufacturing industry or FMCG industry
- Familiar with engineering drawings and diagrams
- Independent, analytical, and critical thinking in problem-solving approaches
- Able to troubleshoot issues and possess the foresight to plan ahead
- Excellent interpersonal skills, strong stakeholder management capability to communicate effectively with internal and external parties
- Application is open to Malaysians and/or candidates with existing right to employment in Malaysia
This established company has been a strong global market for their products and have progressive plans in place to support their next growth phase.
If you are someone who wants the exposure to the maintenance system and projects in an MNC environment, this is this Reliability Maintenance Engineer role is right for you.
Apply now or email me at JitHow.Chan@robertwalters.com.my / call me at 03 2303 7020 to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: MYR120,000 - MYR144,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 03 January 2023One of the leading beverage manufacturing companies that has a global recognition and is well known to individuals all over the world is recruiting for a Shift Production Manager job to lead all plant operations and plant efficiency initiatives. This position directly reports to the Operations Manager.
Salary: MYR84,000 - MYR108,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: MalaccaDate posted: 17 January 2023An established semiconductor manufacturer is recruiting for a Facilities Manager job to lead the facilities management of the manufacturing plant, warehouse and the corporate offices. This position reports to the Operations Director.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 13 January 2023A water systems engineering company is currently recruiting for a Water System Project Manager job to control project quality, schedule, and budget while supervising and monitoring installation site work.
Salary: MYR96,000 - MYR144,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: KlangDate posted: 03 January 2023A leading metal fabrication and metal engineering solution company in Malaysia is looking for a Factory Manager to manage all production activities for the metal fabrication processes including R&D, engineering, manufacturing, supply chain, quality and continuous improvement in OpEx. In this job, you will report directly to the General Manager.