Salary Market Aligned
Location Shah AlamFULL_TIME
Consultant Sue Ann Yong
Job Ref 1866390/001
Date posted 25 October 2022shah-alam mining-engineering-operations/engineering-mechanical 2022-10-25 2022-12-24 engineering Shah Alam MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading green technology turnkey energy solutions provider is seeking a Project Manager to lead one the of up-and-coming projects in the country. In this job, you will report directly to the CEO.
About the Project Manager Role:
In this role, you will be managing and ensuring the successful end-to-end delivery of the energy solution projects to agreed time, cost and quality.
- Plan, budget, document and liaise with the installation team of project engineers, suppliers and sub-contractors for the timely execution and completion of an installation
- Identify required resources from within the installation team and pool of sub-contractors and assign responsibilities
- Ensure that each stage of the project is progressing on time, on budget and to the right quality standards and is tracked appropriately
- Oversee contractors’ construction activities and manage the integration of the project with the transmission network operator
- Ensure quality construction standards are met using project construction techniques and equipment
- Monitor and report periodically on project completion to schedule and budget
- Report to the management and client on the progress of works
- Implement SOPs and processes and grow a functional project management office
To succeed in this Project Manager (Environmental Technology) role, you will need to have strong project management methodologies at your fingertips with a strong commitment towards achieving efficient and safe operations in line with the company’s high level of technical standards.
- Tertiary education in mechanical engineering or a relevant discipline
- At least five years' experience in project management in MEP or HVAC projects
- Readiness to travel extensively within Southeast Asia
- A strong passion for green technology and wants to ensure a positive future for the environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent project management skills, and the capability to engage well across functional groups
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Strong people management skills
This organisation is a rapidly growing sustainable engineering solutions provider that is the nation’s leader by a mile within its category. The culture is demanding, but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant.
If you are seeking a dynamic environment to grow your career, this Project Manager (Environmental Technology) role is perfect for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: MYR85,000 - MYR115,000 per annum + Excellent benefitsLocation: Shah AlamDate posted: 25 November 2022An established global food manufacturer is recruiting for a Project Engineer job to handle end-to-end project management of varied projects across the manufacturing operation, managing projects from concept to commissioning within a varied manufacturing environment such as process, packing or facilities and utilities. This position reports to the Engineering Manager.
Salary: MYR80,000 - MYR115,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Shah AlamDate posted: 08 November 2022An international automotive distribution company is recruiting for a SHE (Safety, Health, and Environment) Business Partner to provide strategic direction for the group’s HSE policies, ensure effective implementation of HSE programs at HQ and oversee regulatory compliance of dealerships. This position reports to the HR VP.
Salary: MYR65,000 - MYR104,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Shah AlamDate posted: 10 October 2022A leading FMCG manufacturer is seeking an Assistant Manager (Can Making) to oversee overall production activities to meet safety, quality, and productivity standards. In this job, you will report to the Can Making Section Manager.