Salary Market Aligned
Location Petaling JayaFULL_TIME
Consultant JinHan Huang
Date posted 20 November 20192019-11-20 2020-01-19 fmcg Petaling Jaya MY MYR 78000 90000 90000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Plant Engineer job has become available at a leading FMCG manufacturer, to manage engineering projects and the well-being of the manufacturing plant.
About the Plant Engineer Role:
In this position, you are responsible for planning, installing and maintaining plant facilities and equipment, and to ensure the plant operates in an efficient manner with desired safety and quality standards.
- Ensuring the plant/engineering activities are compliant with food safety and quality system
- Working closely with internally or with third party service providers on projects and engineering activities
- Managing new equipment installation or modifications in the production lines
- Managing projects relate to plant continuous improvement and ensure the plant operate in efficient manner with desired safety and quality standard
- Ensuring the process and equipment are compliant to safety regulations
- Forecasting the maintenance budget with justification for shutdown, and managing the preventive maintenance related tasks
To succeed in this Plant Engineer role, you will need to have strong interpersonal communication skills along with a high level of management skill to oversee the project and its related performance indicators. You must be committed to achieving efficient and safe operation in line with the company’s high level of technical standards.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering (mechanical/electrical/industrial) or relevant discipline
- Five years of experience in the food manufacturing industry
- Exposure to FSSC 22000, HACCP, GMP, FMA, OSHA and DOSH is an added advantage
- Ability to work cross-functionally, and manage expectations
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
This organisation is a well-established multinational FMCG company with a strong global presence. It attributes its success to its relentless focus on research and development to provide the top-notch food related products for its customers across the globe.
If you are seeking a stable environment to grow your career, this Plant Engineer is the role for you. You will be a part of a supportive team and the opportunity to enhance technical and management capabilities will be provided for further career development.
Apply today or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org / call me at 03 2380 8735 to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C