Salary Market Aligned
Location Shah AlamFULL_TIME
Consultant JinHan Huang
Date posted 18 November 20192019-11-18 2020-01-17 fmcg Shah Alam MY 40200 MYR 120000 144000 144000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading food manufacturing company is looking for an Engineering Manager to control and manage production equipment maintenance and utilities to ensure technical performance and high reliability of manufacturing facilities.
About the Engineering Manager Role:
In this Engineering Manager position, you will be driving all efforts to resolve engineering and maintenance issues to achieve operations targets and support continuous improvement projects.
- Coordinate and direct maintenance activities, making detailed plans to accomplish goals and directing the integration of technical activities
- Ensure technical reliability of machines and utilities
- Plan, implement and analyse preventive maintenance and autonomous maintenance
- Support any technical breakdown of plant machinery and/or facilities and rectify it in a timely manner
- Support product and non-product development activities (i.e. trial runs, change control)
- Manage and control Engineering service/repair maintenance budget
- Sourcing technical support from internal source (within the organisation) and external stakeholders (business partner, supplier, consumer) to ensure adequate engineering capabilities to support business in high competitive environment
- Monitor safety KPI indicators to comply with local requirements/compliance
- Monitor and maintain the quality management system for maintenance functions
- Manage on-line quality incident, coordinate investigation and prepare report
- Manage all the change controls; product and non-product related
To succeed in this Engineering Manager role, you will need to have a successful track record of improving machine downtime within FMCG industry and have first-hand knowledge of plant maintenance.
- Tertiary qualification in Engineering (Electrical/Electronic/Instrumentation/Mechanical) field of study
- Eight years' working experience in a maintenance role within FMCG industry
- Familiarity with local authorities’ requirements
- Possess strong troubleshooting skills, good leadership skills, interpersonal skills and analytical approach to problem solving
- Proactive, results oriented, high level of integrity, decisive and possess good follow-through
- Strong planning capability and organised
- Able to communicate at all levels of management and good presentation skills
- Good teamwork approach
This organisation is a trusted brand in producing high quality products. The company is all set for the next phase of growth.
If you are seeking a stable environment to grow your career, this is the role for you. You will be a part of a supportive team and the opportunity to enhance technical capabilities will be provided for further career development.
Apply today or email me at email@example.com / call me at 03 2380 8735 to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C