Salary MYR240,000 - MYR360,000 per annum + Market Aligned
Location Shah AlamFULL_TIME
Consultant Parvathee Ponniah
Date posted 18 November 20192019-11-18 2020-01-17 engineering Shah Alam MY MYR 240000 360000 360000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A rapidly growing equipment manufacturer is looking for a Technical Director to lead all development and optimisation efforts of the engineering equipment division. This position directly reports to the Managing Director.
About the Technical Director Role:
In this position, you will be responsible for leading the design team and developing and managing the designs and customisation of new and existing equipment for customers.
- Review and approve 2D and 3D equipment design from conceptual design to final design, including point-to-point diagrams as well as engineering drawings including notes list, parts list, and equipment list
- Keep abreast on the latest technology on engineering specifically in data centre industry
- Supervise and lead engineers and technicians who design products, plan and develop projects requirements
- Oversee the research and development of new products, procedures and testing
- Coordinate with other groups and disciplines including equipment Installation, commissioning, etc.
- Provide customer with engineering solutions and support their needs
- Participate in optimising solutions at customer location and raw material, etc.
- Demonstrate the effectiveness of systems and developed solutions for customers
To succeed in this role, you must have prior engineering equipment design experience in precision cooling industry.
- Tertiary education in Engineering (Mechanical or Electrical)
- At least 10 years' experience in design specifically in precision cooling with experience in data centres or clean room environments
- Familiar with SolidWorks, AutoCAD and other design softwares and able to optimise equipment drawing and processing
- Proficient in AutoCAD 2D/3D, Solidworks or Sketchup
- Ability to converse in Mandarin as will be required to liaise with China counterparts frequently
- Ability to provide training and talks to clients and at seminars
- Ability to travel extensively covering local (20%) and overseas (80%) regions
- Excel at operating in a fast paced environment
- Open to direction and collaborative work style and commitment to get the job done
- Demonstrated leadership ability
Extracting inspiration from resources, this company is synonymous to cutting edge innovations, manufacturing expertise and with an insatiable global outreach supplying engineering equipment.
If you are seeking for a challenging and driven Technical Director role with a rapidly growing organisation with great prospects, this Technical Director role is right for you.
Apply today to parvathee.ponniah @robertwalters.com.my to discuss this opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C