R&D Manager (Equipment)
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Parvathee Ponniah
Date posted 24 September 20192019-09-24 2019-11-23 engineering Selangor Bandar Enstek MY MYR 84000 90000 90000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading automated waste management company is looking for an R&D Manager (Equipment) to carry out mechanical equipment design and customisation activity. This position reports to the Managing Director.
About the R&D Manager (Equipment) Role:
In this role, you will coordinate various aspects of product development and optimisation such as investigating process capabilities and improving equipment.
- Plan and conduct product development activities
- Analyse, research and improve existing product for continuous improvement
- Maintain and protect company information to safeguard confidential technologies
- Maintain product and company reputation by complying with federal and state regulations
- Assist the design and QC team in testing and troubleshooting equipment
- Assist the during scale-up process from R&D to production
- Ensure all workers are performing the job following the standard operation procedure and safety working procedure
To succeed in this R&D Manager (Equipment) role, you will need to have a strong understanding of designing mechanical equipment and scope of machinery and roles of various stakeholders in the manufacturing industry.
- Tertiary qualification in Mechanical or related Engineering field
- At least five years' experience as a design engineer in the manufacturing industry
- Strong working knowledge across all engineering fields with an emphasis on mechanical product development (proficient in SOLIDWORKS and AutoCAD)
- Ability to work in both metric and English systems of measurement
- Excellent command of oral and written English and Bahasa Malaysia is required
This company has a strong international reputation in its field and the business succeeds on its ability to provide reliable products for customers. They are planning their next phase of growth and are seeking talented individuals to join them in this journey.
If you have equipment design experience and enjoy the challenge of managing a fast-track environment, this is the role for you.
Apply today to Parvathee Ponniah at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C