Salary MYR96,000 - MYR120,000 per annum + Market Aligned
Location Shah AlamFULL_TIME
Consultant Shanggar Ganesh Marimutu
Date posted 30 April 20192019-05-08 2019-06-29 engineering Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters
An established international commercial vehicles manufacturer is looking for a Technical Trainer to handle the technical and soft skills training activity within the business unit, developing the network and upholding a positive brand image. This position reports to the Academy Manager.
About the Technical Trainer Role:
In this position, you will be responsible for maintenance, refurbishments and sustainability projects while planning, regulating and controlling the execution of energy saving projects.
- Supporting all training and knowledge enhancement within organisation
- Ensuring coordination of all training within departments
- Conducting training on multiple product lines, components and systems
- Designing and building training aids to assist with the delivery of training
- Coordinating and assessing staff competency with key internal customers and develop training plans
- Assisting and working together with the HR in the identification of training needs, including the proposal of learning solutions
- Conducting, analysing and preparing course evaluation reports
- Responsible for the internal training system and ensuring that training records are maintained accurately
- Maintaining knowledge of changes, improvements and innovations concerning company products and services
- Responsible in the development of in-house trainee-ship program to ensure competent trainees
- Improving all training, presentation and learning materials
- Complying with Health and Safety regulations and safe working practices
- Initiating proposals and good practices for continuous improvements
To be successful in this role, you should have over five years technical training experience, preferably within the commercial vehicles industry.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related field of study
- Minimum five years of technical training experience within the commercial vehicles industry
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Knowledge of training and learning principles
- Able to present and teach technical information to others
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Prior experience with webinars and e-learning applications
- Machinery, engine and automotive background
- Exceptional communication skills
With a presence within the commercial vehicles industry for over a century, this company continues to be a market leader for their product category by being at the forefront of product innovation.
If you are seeking for a challenging and driven Technical Trainer role with a rapidly growing organisation with great prospects, this is the role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C