Salary MYR72,000 - MYR84,000 per annum
Location Bandar Baru EnstekFULL_TIME
Consultant Shanggar Ganesh Marimutu
Date posted 19 December 2018 2018-12-192019-02-15 fmcg Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An international FMCG company is looking for a Mechanical Engineer to manage a new greenfield plant set-up project and handle all mechanical maintenance and optimisation of process equipment improvements in the plant. This job position reports to the Engineering Manager.
About the Mechanical Engineer Role:
In this position, you will be expected to safely deliver the outputs expected in the maintenance of the plant and equipment in the manufacturing excellence plan, deliver continuous improvement outcomes in the production, and be involved in cost reduction plans upon successful new plant set-up and commissioning.
- Support maintenance department to minimise technical stop time
- Participate in major repairing works for machinery and factory facilities equipment
- Provide engineering input for optimisation and improvement of processes, production and maintenance efficiency
- Carry out mechanical installation during new projects
- Ensure that predictive and preventive maintenance jobs are carried out according to schedule
- Carry out Operational Excellence Efficiency (OEE) initiatives
- Active involvement in cost reduction plans
To be successful in this Mechanical Engineer role, you must have prior new greenfield plant set-up experience.
- Tertiary qualification in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum three years' mechanical maintenance experience in a manufacturing plant with hands-on experience in troubleshooting
- Strong in technical knowledge in mechanical equipment and maintenance systems
- A leader in safety, health and environment especially in manufacturing environment, able to identify potential hazards and unsafe acts
- Proactive in taking initiative in recognising opportunities and initiating actions
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills, good leadership and highly motivated
This company is renowned regionally for their brand excellence and industry expertise. With their products being sold regionally, they are one of the market leaders in their category.
If you are a Mechanical Engineer who has good hands-on maintenance knowledge, this opportunity will enable you to develop your exposure within a world-class manufacturing environment.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTK2125