Location Johor Bahru
Consultant Shaun Ho
Date posted 11 June 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
A leading global retail company is looking for an Operations Manager to ensure the overall responsible for daily operations of the shopping centre, supported by front-line co-workers and outsourced services to provide a safe, secure and comfortable shopping environment for our shoppers, tenants and co-workers. This position reports to the Centre Manager.
About the Operations Manager Role:
In this Operations Manager role, you will be expected to ensure that the operations achieve optimum performance and efficiency through the appointed outsourced vendors and in house operations team.
- Conducting periodical operational review of the centre
- Managing the Customer Relations department
- Managing outsourced services i.e. housekeeping, waste management, facilities management and security
- Ensuring all operations related procurement are in accordance to company police
- Reviewing and updating all SOPs, templates and forms in relation to all areas/department under purview
- Conducting ad hoc audit and consistent monitoring on the car park money collection and processes are implemented
- Supporting the Safety, Security & Health Officer on safety and security matters to ensure all legal requirements are adhered
- Working together with the Maintenance Manager to ensure the centre is functional and operational
To be successful in this Operations Manager role, you must have a diploma/ tertiary education in Engineering from a recognised institute.
- Minimum of five years’ of working experience in building operations within a retail/shopping centre
- Possess good technical knowledge in M&E management and project management
- Highly independent, organised and able to work under pressure to meet deadlines in a multi-tasking environment
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must have proven leadership abilities to manage a team
- Proficiency with communicating in English and Bahasa Malaysia
This global leader in the retail industry needs no introduction with presence worldwide. With a culture that focuses on continuous improvement and innovation, this organisation promotes internal growth and a gender equal workforce.
If you are up to taking a new challenge, this is the role for you. The opportunities to progress are ever present, with the option of global mobility as well.
Apply today or call me directly to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125