Location Kuala Lumpur
Consultant Shaun Ho
Date posted 02 April 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
An exciting Project Manager job has just become available at one of the leading safety and protection solution providers based in Selangor. Reporting directly to Executive Director, this is a role for a Project Manager who is a leader in their field.
About the Project Manager role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible to manage the overall M&E activities specifically fire protection services and costing for all related projects.
- Manage the drafting department and coordinate drawings for all projects with the senior drafter
- Conduct project management, implementation of work to be done in accordance with designs and to conduct installation
- Assist in design consultation for fire engineering
- Involve fully in contract administration, the management of the construction site and to liaise with consultants and the project team
- Formulate documentation such as drawings, O&M manuals, method statements, T&C Checklist and all other relevant documents
- Manage the project team to ensure that the project is managed in accordance with milestones set and in accordance with the project flow
To succeed in the Project Manager job, you must have minimum seven to ten years' working experience in project management relating to M&E services.
- Degree in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering or its equivalent
- Good interpersonal skills, responsible, proactive and able to work as a team
- Able to build good working relationship with building owners, architects, consultants and engineers
- Computer literate and must be familiar with AutoCad software
- Prior experience as a Project Manager in a M&E and fire protection services company will be an added advantage
- Prior working experience in fire engineering will be an added advantage
This solution provider needs no introduction to recognised as the leader in their field of expertise, they provide solutions from design and supply, to installation and maintenance of equipment and accessories. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The organisation is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Project Manager job.
Apply today or email me at email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125