Consultant LeeLing Lim
Date posted 27 March 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
As a result of ongoing and continued successes within the market, this leader in the precision manufacturing industry is recruiting an Engineering Manager to join their organization join their sheet metal and stamping subsidiary based in Penang.
About the Engineering Manager Role:
In this role, you will be responsible to lead holistic operational activities with focus on planning and management of all the matters related to the production and manufacturing and processes.
- Planning, directing, and coordinating the manufacturing of products in compliance with company KPI
- Maintaining the efficiency and effectiveness of all production related manufacturing equipment & processes required to manufacture a high quality product in repeatable and cost effective manner
- Drive to improvement in all related manufacturing processes, including product quality, equipment, human interface process development, product support and new process development / qualification
- To provide technical support for all critical process and product issue resolution as well as technical direction to the engineer for product FA build and customer approval
To succeed in this role as a Engineering manager, you must have excellent planning and organising skills and able to work under pressure.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree/ Master's Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent preferably with at least 15 years' engineering operational experience in a dynamic fast moving industry with five years' at managerial capacity
- Ideally someone who comes from the sheet metal or machining components industry. Need the strong hands-on shop floor experience along with solid Lean Manufacturing skill will be an added advantage
- Strong leadership, innovative and creative with ability to manage and execute changes for the Subsidiary Company
- Self-starter, resourceful, energetic, and strong interpersonal, communication and people management skills
This manufacturing firm has an outstanding reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. The culture is demanding but if you are determined, have can-do attitude candidates with high calibre, self-esteem, drive and commitment to succeed, the potential rewards are significant.
If you have a successful track record of managing an engineering team, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Engineering Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125