Electrical and Automation Engineer
Location Shah AlamFULL_TIME
Consultant JitHow Chan
Job Ref 1893360/001
Date posted 19 January 2023shah-alam mining-engineering-operations/engineering-electrical-electronic 2023-01-19 2023-03-20 food-manufacturing Shah Alam MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A highly reputable FMCG manufacturing company is currently recruiting for an Electrical and Automation Engineer job to oversee the execution of electrical and automation related technical services, ensuring high levels of productivity, product quality and plant performance while ensuring that people health and safety, product safety and environment are not compromised.
About the Electrical and Automation Engineer Role:
In this critical role, you will support engineering-related tasks including equipment maintenance/troubleshooting, project management and provide guidance to workers within the plant.
- Support and monitor capital investments in the market from the preparation to implementation in terms of technical soundness, costs and resources ensuring the alignment with standards, flawless implementation and commissioning, qualification and verification
- Ensure process and equipment reliability and safety for people, products, and the environment, and that everyone demonstrates an attitude of absolute intolerance for unsafe situations
- Provide troubleshooting support for electrical and automation related breakdowns
- Lead minor electrical or automation CAPEX projects to improve factory performance
- Ensure that all electrical and automation engineers and technicians in the factories master the processes and products in order to fully support initiatives related to innovation and renovation and continuous improvement
- Support the appropriate adhesion to engineering tools at site level
- Monitor electrical and automation impact in line efficiency and performance at the factories
- Execute market strategy, focusing on electrical and automation in alignment with corporate standards best engineering practices
To succeed in the Electrical and Automation Engineer job, you will need to have the technical know-how in the automation field, able to effectively work with various departments.
- Tertiary education in Electrical, Electronics, Mechatronics Engineering or relevant discipline
- At least five years' experience in electrical/automation/controls engineer role within manufacturing environment
- Well versed with PLC, HMI programming, debugging and troubleshooting
- Ability to work independently and possess strong people management skills
This international company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The firm is very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Electrical and Automation Engineer job.
Apply now or email me at email@example.com/call me at +60 3-2303 7020 to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: MYR71,500 - MYR91,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Shah AlamDate posted: 19 December 2022A world-leading scientific instruments manufacturer is seeking a Regional Product Specialist to be in charge of coordinating, preparing, and conducting product training to internal/external customers. This job reports directly to the Support and Training Centre Leader.