Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant JitHow Chan
Job Ref 1891120/001
Date posted 13 January 2023kuala-lumpur mining-engineering-operations/engineering-electrical-electronic 2023-01-13 2023-03-14 food-manufacturing Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting Chargeman 33kV job has just become available at a reputable edible oils manufacturer in Selangor. This is a role for a 33kV Chargeman who is well versed in the maintenance of electrical system in a factory.
About the Chargeman 33kV Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Chargeman 33kV will play a key role in the engineering team continued development and success.
- Plan, organise and implement a comprehensive program (including both corrective and preventive activities) to ensure smooth operation all mechanical and electrical installation
- Liaise with relevant Authorities and vendors to ensure compliance of the applicable laws, including OSHA/EIA Act, DOSH, Suruhanjaya Tenaga, Jabatan Bomba and other regulatory governing bodies
- Lead and manage a team of wiremen/technicians and facility resources to provide effective and reliable support services for all plant machinery, equipment and facilities
- Attend to mechanical and electrical breakdown, trouble shooting and provide regular monthly or yearly maintenance
- Prepare and submit reports related to assign job function
- Carry out daily inspection and monitoring for HT and LV switchboards, bus-ducts, transformers, switchgears and TNB supply
- Carry out schedule inspections and testing of standby Generator, Fire Pumps, sump pumps, etc.
- Supervise external contractor’s works / service and monitor their performance
- Carry out in-house electrical works including maintenance, inspection and testing as assigned by the management.
- Abillity to communicate with building occupants/tenants effectively
- Ensure that all electrical services are serviceable at all times
- Develop short and long term building maintenance plan
- Develop and maintain records and reports such as equipment and supplies inventories, damage reports, preventive maintenance and repair records, key and lock index
To succeed in this Chargeman 33kV role, you must possess a minimum of five years' experience as a 33kV Chargeman and have the ability to work on your own initiative.
- At least a Chargeman HT from Suruhanjaya Tenaga (Energy Commission) for at least 33 KV installation
- Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) qualifications or its equivalent. Candidates who do not have SPM but have the relevant experience will also be considered
- At least five years of hands-on working experience as Chargeman HT in maintaining electrical equipment and devices with experience in trouble shooting and maintenance of plant electrical installation
- Ability to work independently, possess integrity and a right sense of urgency to meet deadlines
- Experience in the maintenance of preventive and calibration of all M&E equipment and maintenance of the building structure
- Proficiency in English and Bahasa Malaysia, both verbal and written
- Good interpersonal skills and able to communicate with all levels of people
- Readiness to work irregular hours, call back on normal, public holidays and on weekends
This company is renowned regionally for their brand excellence and industry expertise. They are a market leader in their B2B category.
If you are a progressive Chargeman with a can-do attitude, this Chargeman 33kV role is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or email me at email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: MYR120,000 - MYR168,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: NilaiDate posted: 25 January 2023An established multinational automation solutions service provider is looking for an Engineering Manager to lead, plan and map out the factory automation blueprint in its journey towards Industry 4.0. In this job, you will report to the Head of Engineering.
Salary: MYR120,000 - MYR156,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: MalaccaDate posted: 13 January 2023An established cables manufacturer is currently recruiting for a Maintenance Manager job to coordinate all maintenance initiatives in order to ensure that the plant is in optimum operational conditions. This position directly reports to the General Manager.