Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Audrey Ng
Job Ref 1861420/001
Date posted 10 October 2022penang mining-engineering-operations/engineering-electrical-electronic 2022-10-10 2022-12-09 engineering Penang Penang MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
NPI Engineer jobs have just become available in Penang at one of the global leaders in the manufacturing of interconnect solutions through the provision of cable, sub-system and connector and assembly services. This role is responsible for planning, directing, and coordinating customers' new product or process development programs by providing technical guidance or assessment in design, development, assembly or test engineering disciplines within product engineering.
About the NPI Engineer Role:
This role is important in areas such as scheduling and keep track FA plan to meet shipment date and liaise with customers and internal personnel on new samples build and documentation preparation.
- Develop and improve production processes to achieve optimum performances in terms of yield and productivity
- Scheduling and keep track FA plan to meet shipment date
- Coordinating Technicians on new samples build and documentation preparation
- Review and interprets new product specifications, drawings and job orders to technicians
- Communicate with customer upon any deviation found before and during FA build
- Analyses and resolves work problems, or assists Technicians in solving work problems
- Buy-off completed FA samples and FA report for conformance to customer’s requirement
- Improving FA first pass rate
- Respond, as necessary, to customer problems and complaints
- Recommends measures to improve production methods, equipment performance, and quality of product
- Ensure the operating procedure for FA is in accordance with the requirement of QHS and EHMS
To succeed in this NPI Engineer role, you must be able to work independently and have strong inclination towards working on a project-by-project basis. This person must possess good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Degree in Engineering. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Experience in NPI cable assembly background will be an added advantage; BOM creation and FA follow up
- Aggressive, hardworking, self-motivated, with a sense of urgency
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Able to work independently with strong leadership qualities
- Disciplined and dynamic team player with a positive attitude
- Ability to withstand pressure and hardworking
- Strong inclination towards working on a project by project basis
- Readiness to travel
This is an excellent opportunity to advance your career with one of the global leaders in the manufacturing of interconnect solutions.
If you are a progressive NPI Engineer with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: PenangDate posted: 13 November 2022An exciting Senior Application Engineer job based in Penang has opened up at a world-leading manufacturing and production machine maker (Service Division). This role is the key person to support and manage customer projects at new operations in Malaysia.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: PenangDate posted: 01 December 2022An exciting Senior Manufacturing Engineer job has just become available in Penang in the manufacturing industry, contributing directly to the overall production process, develops and drive corrective actions for continuous improvements in quality.