Senior Electrical & Automation Engineer
Salary Excellent Benefits
Location Shah AlamFULL_TIME
Consultant JitHow Chan
Job Ref 1800960/001
Date posted 15 September 2022shah-alam mining-engineering-operations/engineering-electrical-electronic 2022-09-15 2022-11-14 automation-control Shah Alam MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A highly reputable FMCG manufacturing company is currently seeking a Senior Electrical & Automation Engineer. In this job, you will oversee the execution of electrical and automation related technical services, ensure high levels of productivity, product quality and plant performance while ensuring that people health and safety, product safety and environment are not compromised.
About the Senior Electrical & Automation Engineer Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for supporting engineering-related tasks including equipment maintenance/troubleshooting, project management and provide guidance to workers within the plant.
- Support and monitor capital investments in the market from the preparation to implementation in terms of technical soundness, costs and resources ensuring the alignment with standards, flawless implementation and CQV (commissioning, qualification and verification)
- Ensure process and equipment safety for people, products, and the environment, and that everyone demonstrates an attitude of absolute intolerance for unsafe situations
- Ensure that change management is in place to appropriately manage modifications of the solutions in the field of expertise
- Ensure that E&A engineers in the factories master the processes and products in order to fully support initiatives related to innovation and renovation and continuous improvement, protecting technological know-how
- Support the appropriate adhesion to engineering tools at site levels
- Monitor MES-E&A impact in line efficiency and performance at the factories
- Execute the strategy of the market in terms of MES, electricity and automation in alignment with corporate standards best engineering practices
To succeed in the Senior Electrical & Automation Engineer job, you will need to have the technical know-how in the automation field, and be able to work with various departments and working effectively.
- Tertiary education in electrical, electronics, mechatronics or a relevant discipline
- At least five years' experience in electrical/automation/controls engineer role within manufacturing environment
- Well versed in PLC, HMI programming, debugging and troubleshooting
- Able to work independently and possesses strong people management skills
This international company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The firm is very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Senior Electrical & Automation Engineer job.
Apply now or email me at email@example.com / call me at +60 3-2303 7020 to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Shah AlamDate posted: 26 September 2022An established bakery ingredients manufacturer is looking for a Technical Support Manager to lead and provide technical advice and support regarding company products, solutions and their applications - including resolving specific technical problems. In this job, you will report directly to the Regional Industrial Sales Manager.
Salary: MYR72,000 - MYR144,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Shah AlamDate posted: 15 September 2022An engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) company is currently recruiting for a O&G Project Engineer job to control project quality, schedule and budget while supervising and monitoring construction sites along with the Construction Manager.
Salary: MYR84,000 - MYR120,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Shah AlamDate posted: 12 August 2022An established machine manufacturer is recruiting for a Project Manager job to drive project commitment in terms of delivery time, cost, quality and customer requirements. This position directly reports to the Group Manager.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Shah AlamDate posted: 11 August 2022A regional food and beverage manufacturer is recruiting for a QA Manager job based in Selangor, Malaysia. Reporting to the QA Director, this role has the opportunity to be involved in the entire process of obtaining new certification.