Senior Facility (Electrical) Engineer
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Audrey Ng
Job Ref 1851610/001
Date posted 13 September 2022penang mining-engineering-operations/engineering-electrical-electronic 2022-09-13 2022-11-12 electronics Penang Penang MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Senior Facility (Electrical) Engineer job has become available at a multinational manufacturing and production company to be based in Penang. You will be part of the pioneer team in this greenfield project. For now, you will be reporting to the Senior Manager for Facility and EHS department.
About the Senior Facility (Electrical) Engineer Role:
Due to the continuous growth of the company and for future expansion, this position will play a key role in establishing the electrical section in the facility team for the building.
- Be overall responsible for all security and integrity of all IT systems
- Report to the Sr EHS & Facility Manager and be responsible for normal day-to-day routine and high-risk operation and maintenance activities including upgrading, improvement and plant expansion projects
- Perform, lead and supervise preventive and predictive maintenance, trouble shooting and corrective maintenance, work order scheduling, planning, system operation and inspection, conducting economic analysis and improvement especially in the electrical/electronic sections
- Support entire engineering function in operations/maintenance and repair of electrical distribution, DDUPS and Gen-Set System to ensure reliable power supply to support plant operations
- Carry out safe electrical system testing and commissioning of new equipment
- Carry out routine inspection on electrical main switch board (LV, HT and Transformer), installation and troubleshoot electrical systems air-condition system, fire system, building, plant, machinery, and equipment including system upgrading and system improvement to prevent interruptions
- Track daily power consumption of the site and create contingency plans for major fault and temporary usage for electrical, plumbing and centralised air-con system
- Liaise with utilities providers such as TNB, JBA, NG, DOSH and government regulatory bodies on utility services and compliance issues
- Ensure building electrical is maintained effectively and comply with Energy Commission of Malaysia (Suruhanjaya Tenaga)
- Be involved in project management and execution, capacity study and solution proposal
- Meet internal, external and customer requirement/audits, familiar with ISO16949 requirement or other equivalent standards
To succeed in the Senior Facility (Electrical) Engineer role, you must have strong knowledge in conveyors, HVAC, compressed air generations and distributions as well as energy savings methods and requirements.
- Degree in electrical engineering, power or a related discipline
- Minimum of five years’ work experience in facilities maintenance or related areas
- PCB factory facility or related experience is preferred but not mandatory
- Able to read simplified Chinese and be fluent in Mandarin. Work experience in China is an advantage
- Knowledge of conveyors, HVAC, compressed air generations and distributions
- Fully conversant with latest energy savings methods and requirements
This multinational manufacturing and production firm is well recognised in the industry and is a company still continuing to grow to be the leader globally. There are great opportunities to progress in this dynamic company and offers a great work environment.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this Senior Facility (Electrical) Engineer role is right for you. You will be part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today or contact me at email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: MYR60,000 - MYR144,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: KulimDate posted: 29 September 2022A Process/Equipment Engineer (Senior/Staff) job has just become available at one of the most respected manufacturing and production firms based in Kulim, Kedah. Reporting directly to the General Manager, this is a role for an individual who has a can-do attitude handling the process engineering or equipment engineering of a prototyping plant in who can manage operations in an electronic device manufacturing industry with high-mix, high-volume production.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: PenangDate posted: 27 September 2022An exciting Senior Application Engineer job in a leading multinational manufacturing and production company to be based in Penang has just become available. This role is the key person to support and manage customer projects at new operations in Malaysia.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: KedahDate posted: 04 September 2022An exciting Senior System Control Engineer job based in Kedah has just become available in the newly setup global automation team of a prestigious electronics manufacturing and production firm.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: PenangDate posted: 11 August 2022An exciting Senior Mechanical Design Engineer job has just become available at one of the leading electronics multinational manufacturing and production firms to be based in Penang. Reporting directly to the Mechanical Manager, this is a role for a talent who is leader in the field.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: PenangDate posted: 01 September 2022An exciting Project Manager job has become available at a world-leading multinational manufacturing and production company to be based in Penang. This role will be key in supporting and managing customer projects at new operations in Malaysia.