Staff Process Engineer
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Audrey Ng
Job Ref 1850570/001
Date posted 11 September 2022johor-bahru mining-engineering-operations/engineering-electrical-electronic 2022-09-11 2022-11-10 engineering Kulim MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Staff Process Engineer job based in Kulim, Kedahin a world-leading manufacturing and production company in the electronics solutions industry has just become available. This role is the key person to develop, maintain and troubleshoot process related systems and issues.
About the Staff Process Engineer Role:
As part of the geographical expansion and to support the growth in the Asian market, this role reports directly to the Managing Director. This role will run the process department focusing on SMT and box build assembly processes in order to support the new plant operations.
- Develop, configure and optimise industrial processes from inception through to start up and certification
- Assess processes, take measurements and interpret data
- Design, run, test and upgrade systems and processes for manufacturing
- Develop best practices, routines and innovative solutions to improve production rates and quality of output
- Identify root causes of failures in the manufacturing process and effective problem solving on daily issues
- Support and oversee new process equipment production
- Support the raising and introduction of engineering change orders (ECOs)
- Establish robust, repeatable and reproducible process parameters
- Develop, implement and take ownership of process control methodologies
- Troubleshoot process related issues
- Participate in activities pertaining to cycle time and process improvements
- Implement statistical process analysis on new and existing products
- Implement safety, productivity and yield improvements
- Improve manufacturing techniques and through put
- Provide continuous development of manufacturing techniques that will improve in-house capabilities and yields.
- Develop and maintain process documentation
- Interface with production of all activities associated with new process implementation and transfer
- Assist in the development of training and provide training to production personnel during new technology transfer
- Lead cost improvement/reduction programs and activities
To succeed in this Staff Process Engineer role, you will need to have a thorough understanding Surface Mount Technology (SMT) and box build assembly processes and experience in SPI, AOI, solder paste printing, SMT, reflow and wave soldering.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or any related field or equivalent experience
- Proven work experiences in process engineering with at least 8 years experiences
- Demonstrated expert knowledge of the function and a thorough understanding of Surface Mount Technology (SMT) and box build assembly processes
- Experience in SPI, AOI, solder paste printing, SMT, reflow and wave soldering is a must
- Demonstrated advanced operations, technical and people and/or process skills as well as customer (external and internal) relationship skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of multiple functional technologies/processes, industries or functions and understanding of interdependencies of such processes at the site
- Strong knowledge of DFM and RCA
- Must be familiar with ISO standard and is competent to perform supplier/process audits; ISO13485 is a plus
This multinational manufacturing firm is well-recognised in the industry and is a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. There are great opportunities to progress in this dynamic company and offers a great working environment.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this Staff Process Engineer role is for you. You will be part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity at email email@example.com.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Pasir GudangDate posted: 14 August 2022A leading food manufacturing company is recruiting for a QA Supplier Manager job to be responsible for wide range of supplier quality activity at vendor's factory. This role reports to the Senior Quality Assurance Supplier Manager.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Johor BahruDate posted: 08 August 2022An ecofriendly company is seeking an Electrical Engineer to carry out electrical maintenance activities of the newly built biofuel plant. This position directly reports to the Project Director.