Technical Programme Manager
Consultant Audrey Ng
Job Ref 1850500/001
Date posted 11 September 2022penang mining-engineering-operations/engineering-electrical-electronic 2022-09-11 2022-11-10 engineering Penang MY TELECOMMUTE Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A global leading manufacturer of advanced high-reliability connectivity solutions is looking for a Technical Programme Manager to join their team in Penang. In this Technical Programme Manager job, you will be responsible for leading the business in its next phase of growth.
About the Technical Programme Manager Role:
In this role, you will be responsible for managing new projects from customers independently, lead customer-related events and develop NPI business. Your role is essential in becoming the liaison between customer and NAI regarding the projects.
- Possess a “solutions” approach to selling since cable assemblies and harnesses are core to the business
- Independently manage new projects from new inquiry, prototype, and FA (from RFQ to NPI), planning the project by establish key milestones
- Work with the sales team to provide critical intelligence on the customer and what it will take to close the deal
- Manage existing key/strategy customer business and maintain good relationships
- Lead customer-related events including QBR, customer visits/audits, etc.
- Work with key/strategy customer closely, lead team to develop NPI business and value sell within existing key/strategy customer
- Read drawings and specifications to gain understanding of the engineer’s intent
- Coordinate engineer and customer communication for open issue, project schedule and resource arrangement
- Generate service revenue by identifying opportunities to charge for engineering services or other activities (i.e. PPAP, IQ/OQ/PQ, validation, etc.) within assigned accounts
- Monitor project progress, move project forward by coordinating the related departments, track the whole process and clearly indicate progress to reach the requirement of new projects
- Be the customer window in project phase, act as the liaison between customer and NAI to make sure accurate input of customer requirements (data/knowledge/information from customer transferring to internal project team members)
- Provide feedback to senior management on project progress, customer expectations, pricing and overall customer satisfaction
- Exceed customer satisfaction through quality services to enable on-time delivery, product quality and prompt responsiveness to customers' requirements
- Establish trust and build loyalty with key influence/decision makers to build solid, long-term professional relationships with customers
- Address to customer the problems encountering in project process, providing the customer with the right solution to get them involved in problem solving to guarantee meet customer business requirements
- Any other related jobs direct supervisor appointed
To succeed in this role, you must have strong communication skills and a can-do attitude and have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with other internal stake holders, across borders and internal matrix.
- Candidate must possess at least a bachelor’s degree in engineering
- Good communication skills is highly appreciated
- Three to five years of work experience in wiring harness cables
- Proficient in English/Chinese
- Able to work remotely with discipline
The successful candidate will join a company who offers a great working environment. The culture is demanding but if you have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this Technical Programme Manager job is the role for you. You will be part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: KulimDate posted: 26 August 2022An exciting Senior Facility Engineer job has just become available at one of the most respected manufacturing and production firms in the electronics industry based in Kulim. Reporting directly to the General Manager, this is a role for an engineer who is well versed in the maintenance of manufacturing equipment.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: PenangDate posted: 23 September 2022An exciting Product Quality Engineer job opportunity has just become available at one of the most respected manufacturing and production firms based in Penang. Reporting directly to the Lead of Product Quality Engineer, this is a role for a quality talent who can run quality project management.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: PenangDate posted: 30 August 2022An exciting Senior Application Engineer job based in Penang has opened up in a world-leading manufacturing and production MNC. This role is the key person to support and manage customer projects at new operations in Malaysia.
Salary: TransportLocation: PenangDate posted: 29 August 2022An exciting Project Management Engineer job has just become available at one of the leading pharmaceutical and medical device multinational companies to be based in Penang. Reporting directly to the Technical Manager, this is a role for a talent who is a leader in the field.