Senior Electrical & Automation Engineer
Salary Excellent Benefits
Location Shah AlamFULL_TIME
Consultant JitHow Chan
Job Ref 1800960/001
Date posted 08 May 2022shah-alam mining-engineering-operations/engineering-electrical-electronic 2022-05-13 2022-07-07 automation-control Shah Alam MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A highly reputable FMCG manufacturing company is currently seeking a Senior Electrical & Automation Engineer. In this job, you will oversee the execution of electrical and automation related technical services, ensure high levels of productivity, product quality and plant performance while ensuring that people health and safety, product safety and environment are not compromised.
About the Senior Electrical & Automation Engineer job:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for supporting engineering-related tasks including equipment maintenance/troubleshooting, project management and provide guidance to workers within the plant.
- Support and monitor capital investments in the market from the preparation to implementation in terms of technical soundness, costs and resources ensuring the alignment with standards, flawless implementation and CQV (commissioning, qualification and verification)
- Ensure process and equipment safety for people, products, and the environment, and that everyone demonstrates an attitude of absolute intolerance for unsafe situations
- Ensure that change management is in place to appropriately manage modifications of the solutions in the field of expertise
- Ensure that E&A engineers in the factories master the processes and products in order to fully support initiatives related to innovation and renovation and continuous improvement, protecting technological know-how
- Support the appropriate adhesion to engineering tools at site levels
- Monitor MES-E&A impact in line efficiency and performance at the factories
- Execute the strategy of the market in terms of MES, electricity and automation in alignment with corporate standards best engineering practices
To succeed in the Senior Electrical & Automation Engineer job, you will need to have the technical know-how in the automation field, able to work with various departments and working effectively.
- Tertiary education in electrical, electronics, mechatronics or relevant discipline
- At least five years' experience in electrical/automation/controls engineer role within manufacturing environment
- Well versed in PLC, HMI programming, debugging and troubleshooting
- Able to work independently and possesses strong people management skills
This international company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The firm is very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Senior Electrical & Automation Engineer job.
Apply now or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org / call me at +60 3-2303 7020 to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: Excellent BenefitsLocation: Shah AlamDate posted: 27 June 2022A highly reputable FMCG manufacturing company is currently seeking a Senior Electrical & Automation Engineer. In this job, you will oversee the execution of electrical and automation related technical services, ensure high levels of productivity, product quality and plant performance while ensuring that people health and safety, product safety and environment are not compromised.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Shah AlamDate posted: 13 May 2022An established FMCG company is seeking a Packaging Manager. In this job, yo will manage a team in identifying and implementing opportunities for innovation and renovations, quality improvement, and cost savings.
Salary: MYR84,000 - MYR120,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: KlangDate posted: 06 May 2022A leading edible oil manufacturer is recruiting for an Assistant Production Manager job to be responsible for daily production operations. This role reports directly to the Head of Production.