Senior Systems Control Engineer (PLC)
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Cayton Khoo
Date posted 24 October 20192019-10-24 2019-12-23 engineering Penang Simpang Ampat MY 14000 MYR 65000 91000 91000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Senior Systems Control Engineer (PLC) job has just become available at one of the most respected manufacturing and production firms based in Penang. Reporting directly to the Electrical Engineering Manager, this is a role for an engineer who is well-versed in the control system in the automation industry.
About the Senior Systems Control Engineer (PLC) Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Senior Systems Control Engineer (PLC) will play a key role in the engineering team continued development and success.
- Develop PLC and HMI code from scratch and prepare a programme sequence flowchart
- Debug and troubleshoot PLC and HMI code and make the machine run as per sequence and run a successful FAT
- Set and debug the entire machine networking system and communications
- Improvements in any programming process and create standards
- Travel internationally/locally and install the machine at customer sites, run a successful SAT and give training to customers
- Complete projects in an allocated timeline and follow the schedule and do overtime if required
- Prepare the documentation on their portion for the project and explain to technical writer for the entire machine manual
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical/mechatronics/instrumentation engineering and at least five years of controls experience in custom automation machinery; or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience
- Ability to analyse problems, determine corrective actions, set plans, execute plans
- Ability to read, analyse, and interpret customer URS documents
- Ability to design basic power distribution and control circuits
- Ability to programme and debug multiple station PLC, HMI code from scratch
- Ability to programme AC, Servo and Stepper motors and drives
- Ability to debug the machine, power-up and machine validation with build and electrical team
- Ability to troubleshoot all types of networking such as ethernet IP, profinet, ethercat, RS232, etc.
- Good knowledge of electromechanical relationships of an entire automation system
- Good knowledge of electrical circuit and solidworks
- Knowledge of robot, vision, scanner, printer programme is an added advantage
- Technical guidance to junior programmers and lead the team positively under pressurised situations
This company is much more than a manufacturing plant and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are a progressive Senior Systems Control Engineer (PLC) with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
License Number: JTKSM 423C