Hardware Electronic Development Engineer
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Cayton Khoo
Date posted 21 October 20192019-10-21 2019-12-20 engineering Penang Bayan Lepas MY 11900 MYR 91000 117000 117000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Hardware Electronic Development Engineer job has just become available at one of the most respected manufacturing and production firms based in Penang. Reporting directly to the Engineering Section Manager, this is a role for an engineer who is well-versed in the development of electrical schematic drawings, PCB layout for the automotive industry.
About the Hardware Electronic Development Engineer:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Hardware Electronic Development Engineer will play a key role in the production team's continued development and success.
- Design and development of vehicle infotainment electronic systems
- Analyse specifications and process requirements to establish new designs or modifications
- Develop conceptual and detailed schematic designs and support PCB layout
- Ensure design meets design parameters and engineering standards
- Build and test prototypes for overall soundness and feasibility
- Recommend and evaluate electronic components
- Prepare, update and maintain designs of bill of material (BOM)
- Evaluate electronic device design, identify and proposes potential area of improvement in term of cost, quality and performance
- Develop and maintain technical procedures, documentation and manuals
- Collaborate as project team member responsible for electronic design matters, identify issues, and provide appropriate solutions to ensure delivery of quality outcomes
- Plan and coordinate continuous improvement activities to enhance and strengthen team development
To succeed in this role, you must have extensive experience in electrical schematic design, PCB layout design and components of a complete PCB board.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering – electrical and electronic
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Ability to create and use networks, sharing knowledge, integrate and work in teams
- Strive for continuous improvement and enthusiasm to learn new things
This company is much more than a manufacturing plant and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are a progressive Hardware Electronic Development Engineer with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or email me at email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
License Number: JTKSM 423C