Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Cayton Khoo
Date posted 21 October 20192019-10-21 2019-12-20 engineering Penang Bayan Lepas MY 11900 MYR 65000 91000 91000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Requirements Manager job has just become available at one of the most respected manufacturing and production firm based in Penang. Reporting directly to the Engineering Section Manager, this is a role for engineer who is well-versed in overall requirement management inclusive of systems, hardware and software.
About the Requirements Manager Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Requirements Manager will play a key role in the production team's continued development and success.
- Executes requirements management for the whole project (system, hardware, software, mechanics, etc.)
- Administrative coordination of project and product requirements
- Plans and executes requirements management based on technical inputs from PM, sPM, SysEng and FO
- Sets up tool infrastructure and supports team members in usage of tools
- Imports or documents all requirements into the recommended tool (e.g. DOORS)
- Configuring, monitoring and baselining of requirements
- Requirements management for engineering changes (ECR)
- Ensures traceability as per defined processes
- Provides report metrics (generate metrics report and share it with relevant stakeholders on timely basis)
- Ensures compliance with ASPICE with respect to requirements management tools
- Participates in the analysis of the requirements (analysing, categorising, prioritising)
- Participates in the elicitation of the relevant project requirements
- Checks and reports the level of completeness towards project management
- Ensures that the Specification is in line with the customer contract
To succeed in this role, you must have extensive experience in requirement management with good understanding of hardware, software and system.
- At least a bachelor's degree, post graduate diploma, professional degree in engineering (mechatronic/electromechanical) or equivalent
- At least three years of work experience in the related field is required for this position with one year minimum in R&D
- Advantage with knowledge of JIRA and DOORS
This company is much more than a manufacturing plant and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are a progressive Requirements Manager with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or email me at email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
License Number: JTKSM 423C