Design Verification Technical Lead
Consultant Cayton Khoo
Date posted 15 October 20192019-10-15 2019-12-14 engineering Penang Bayan Lepas MY 11900 MYR 144000 192000 192000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Design Verification Technical Lead job has just become available at one of the most respected manufacturing and production firms based in Penang. Reporting directly to the Engineering Director, this is a role for a technical lead who is well versed in the verification and validation of IP/FPGA architecture.
About the Design Verification Technical Lead Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the technical lead will play a key role in the engineering team continued development and success.
- Create verification and validation plan based on IP/FPGA architecture specifications and carry out all the validation tasks. The plan should include functional, system level and fullchip verification and validation perspectives
- Develop IP/subsystem/system level/fullchip testbench, create tests, and necessary coverage goals based on specification to verify the design
- Lead the results review against the coverage goals. Track and improve the tests to ensure the desire coverage is met
- Support cross-functional teams in IP functional validation tests for IP bring-up on actual FPGA
- Standardise verification and validation framework, drive system test design implementation and overall IP system validation on HW
- Define and develop verification and validation tools and flows to reduce the verification time
- Interfacing with 3rd party vendors for latest industry tool and methodology evaluation
- Apply advanced techniques to achieve verification and validation with the highest quality, productivity, and time-to-market
To succeed in this Design Verification Technical Lead role, you must have at least eight years' technical experience in RTL and pre-silicon test, verification and validation.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical, Electronics or equivalent
- Experience in IC design verification
- Experienced using advanced verification methodologies such as UVM, OVM, VMM, System Verilog, constrained-random verification, assertion-based verification, and functional coverage techniques is a strong plus
- Experienced creating and executing validation plans
- Experience of leading a verification or validation team
- Familiar in RTL design with Verilog and/or VHDL is a strong plus
- Knowledge of memory interface protocol (DDR, HBM, etc) or high speed interfaces (PCIe, Ethernet, etc) is a strong plus
- Familiar with Perl, TCL and shell scripts is a plus
- Exceptional analytical, problem solving and communication skills. Able to work independently
- Demonstrates fundamental values such as accountability, integrity and a winning mindset
This company is much more than a manufacturing plant and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are a progressive professional with a can-do attitude, this Design Verification Technical Lead job is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or email me at email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
License Number: JTKSM 423C