Test Engineering Manager
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Cayton Khoo
Date posted 27 August 20192019-08-27 2019-10-26 engineering Penang Bayan Lepas MY 11900 MYR 192000 300000 300000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Test Engineering Manager job has just become available at one of the most respected manufacturing and production firms based in Penang. Reporting directly to the Director, this is a role for an engineer who is well-versed in the product testing methodology for FPGA.
About the Test Engineering Manager:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Test Engineering Manager will play a key role in the test engineering team's continued development and success.
- Define the test methodology, processes and coverage/improvement for company’s products
- Manage the test team’s activities during new product development including test/DFT definition, characterisation, qualification, and manufacturing volume ramping
- Manage the team to create the test plan which meets the desired test coverage for the products
- Familiar and hands-on testing, characterisation and device qualification
- Define and review test and test characterisation flows with various teams
- Manage team to create and maintain the test and test characterisation models
- Manage team to prepare test characterisation report for design, engineer and qualification samples
- Review design validation tests and flow for coverage improvements. Ensure all validation tests are performed to cover the product specification
- Drive initiatives for continuous improvements on existing product
- Support process, devices and design teams in all product and test chip activities.
The successful candidate must possess a minimum of eight years of experience and have the ability to work on their own initiative.
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical/electronic or equivalent
- Experience in FPGA testing and software (Quartus/Vivado/ISE) is preferred
- Statistical methods and tools for data analysis
- DFT features knowledge, e.g. ATPG, memory BIST, JTAG, etc.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to work in a fast-paced global team environment
- Knowledge of ATE tester and test development is an added advantage
- Knowledge of tool and fixture design skill is a plus
This company is much more than a manufacturing plant and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are a progressive Test Engineering Manager with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
License Number : JTKSM 423C-1A