Assistant Manager, Engineering (Electrical)
Salary From RM85,000 per annum and above
Location Shah AlamFULL_TIME
Consultant CheeMing Lim
Date posted 26 August 20192019-08-26 2019-10-25 engineering Shah Alam MY MYR 84000 96000 96000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A food and packaging manufacturer is recruiting an Assistant Manager, Engineering (Electrical) to be based in Shah Alam, Malaysia to join them as they are experiencing continuous growth in the new operating and manufacturing site. In this job, you will have a team working together to ensure smooth operation of manufacturing site, improvement of yield, and planning of preventive and predictive maintenance.
About the Assistant Manager, Engineering (Electrical) Role:
Due to the excellent results and future expansion plans, the Assistant Manager, Engineering (Electrical) will be playing a critical role in the engineering department continued development and success in its establishment at the Shah Alam manufacturing site.
- Overall in charge of engineering department covering all manufacturing lines and utilities which consists of mechanical and electrical (process controls, ELV, LV, MV)
- Responsible for plant machinery and utilities unscheduled and/or scheduled preventive maintenance activities
- Provide technical expertise and train engineering staff for better skill in planning preventive and predictive maintenance activities
- Review and propose changes to engineering standards procedures and work instruction with adapted quality standards and good engineering practices
- Responsible for carrying out root cause and failure analysts on troubled equipment
- Work closely with stakeholders from production, warehouse, QA and procurement to ensure high yield performance, compliance of HSE, quality and food safety system
- Ensure compliance of act for DOE, DOSH, fire department and other authorities
To succeed in this role, you must have worked in a food processing/packaging related industry and appreciate GMP, HACCP and ISO standards to be effective at manoeuvring around this position. With more of these qualities you are likely to succeed with the organisation.
- Engineering degree or equivalent
- Minimum of five years' work experience in a manufacturing environment preferably FMCG, food processing and packaging plant
- Have hands-on experience with food manufacturing machinery
- Knowledge in GMP, HACCP and ISO is an added advantage
- Strong electrical (process controls, ELV, LV, MV) knowledge and experiences
- Strong leadership to organise and drive continuous improvement
This leading food and packaging manufacturer has an outstanding brand presence and reputation in its field and great value is placed on developing best in class engineering practices. This is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their growth phase.
If you have a successful track record engaging with challenging engineering problem involving food processing/ packaging equipment in the FMCG industry, then this role will be helpful to showcase your capability. Great career progression will be available for the right person with the adaptability to carry this exciting Assistant Manager, Engineering (Electrical) job.
Apply now at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C