Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Cayton Khoo
Date posted 13 August 20192019-08-13 2019-10-12 engineering Penang Bayan Lepas MY 11900 MYR 180000 240000 240000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Engineering Manager job has just become available at one of the most respected manufacturing and production firms based in Penang. Reporting directly to the General Manager, this is a role for an engineer who is well-versed in the manufacturing processes of equipment.
About the Engineering Manager Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Engineering Manager will play a key role in the manufacturing team's continued development and success.
- Develop a high performance and motivated team with the right competencies and capabilities proactively to support continuous and flawless execution, and business growth
- Lead and drive manufacturing excellence by working with various functional leads, to ensure engineering capability meets/exceeds manufacturing requirements/standards in order to deliver quality products
- Render support to programme management initiatives and activities to meet/exceed customer expectations
- Lead and drive process/product/equipment manufacturing activities in line with the company's values and leadership behaviour to ensure compliance to industry standards, regulatory and customer requirements
- Provide technical leadership to site operations, establish technology roadmap and work closely with corporate and regional technical teams pertaining to company's development roadmap and improvements to achieve
- Establish equipment strategies, lead equipment and materials evaluation to implement continuous improvement programmes and process controls related to processes
- Leads project teams to optimise existing PCBA processes on a continuous basis
- Any other relevant duties/responsibilities to be assigned from time to time
The successful candidate must possess a minimum of 10 years of experience in manufacturing processes including minimum of three years of experience in people management, and have the ability to work on their own initiative.
- Degree in engineering
- Strong written communication skills, especially in the area of engineering analysis and spec writing
- Strong verbal communication skills across all levels within the organisation
- Sound technical knowledge and skills in complex printed circuit board assembly including wave soldering and system assembly processes
- Management/supervisory skills
This company is much more than a manufacturing plant and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are a progressive Engineering Manager with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
License Number : JTKSM 423C-1A