Senior Electrical Engineer
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Cayton Khoo
Date posted 31 July 20192019-07-31 2019-09-29 engineering Simpang Ampat Penang MY 14000 MYR 65000 91000 91000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Senior Electrical Engineer job has just become available at one of the most respected manufacturing and production firms based in Penang. Reporting directly to the Electrical Engineering Manager, this is a role for an engineer who is well-versed in electrical design and circuitry in the manufacturing industry.
About the Senior Electrical Engineer Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Senior Electrical Engineer will play a key role in the continued development and success of the engineering team.
- Production (wiring) control, update circuit drawing, BOM, I/O list
- Standardisation for project BOM, circuit drawing in E3 and other forms
- Design and draft arrangement/linkage of conductors, relays, and other components
- Diagram system overview drawings
- Design and draft diagrams of cable connections
- Designs interface circuitry
- Determine power and load requirements/restrictions
- Illustrate and describe installation and maintenance details
- Assist in defining and exceeding internal and external customer expectations
- Prepare documentation
- Assist with training and evaluating electrical engineer and electrical build staff
- Complete special projects/proposals/improvements as requested
- Follow safety rules and keeps work area in clean and orderly condition
- Perform other duties as assigned
The successful candidate must possess a minimum of five years of experience and have the ability to work on their own initiative.
- Bachelor's degree in electrical engineer with control systems specialisation; or a B.S. degree in electrical engineering and experience in machine and test equipment electrical design; or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience (automation controls or shop experience preferred)
- At least four years' working experience in a senior position
- Fluent in AutoCAD, DraftSight, E3, Microsoft Excel
- Design basic power distribution and control circuits
- Provide HMI devices and design interface circuitry
- Determine power and load requirements and restrictions
- Knowledge of electromechanical relationships of an entire automation system
This company is much more than a manufacturing plant and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are a progressive Senior Electrical Engineer with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or email me at email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
License Number : JTKSM 423C-1A