Salary MYR96,000 - MYR120,000 per annum + Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Shanggar Ganesh Marimutu
Date posted 03 July 20192019-07-10 2019-09-01 engineering Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 96000 120000 120000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading renewable energy firm is looking for an Electrical Engineer to lead all electrical design, installation, commissioning and maintenance of solar power plant projects. In this job, you will report directly to the Project Director.
About the Electrical Engineer Role:
In this role, you will be responsible for the full design and specifications of all electrical aspects for the construction of solar power plants.
- Work closely with clients from initial tender through to project sign off, attending meetings and leading technical clarifications
- Produce cost plans and pre-tender estimates and cost comparisons for solar systems
- Supervise and coordinate the work of other engineers, and provide technical guidance and mentoring to junior team members
- Select and specify both suppliers and components to meet project needs
- Provide assistance and advice during procurement, construction and commissioning activities
- Keep up-to-date with the latest developments and technical innovations in electrical engineering and solar industry
- Take responsibility in engineering optimisation and improvisation of engineering standards in the organisation to ensure compliance with the relevant standards and regulations
To succeed in this role, you must have prior experience in electrical design, specialising in distribution systems within the power generation industry.
- Tertiary qualification in Electrical Engineering or related field of study
- Five years of working experience in electrical design within a consultancy or M&E firm
- Prior experience handling electrical design, installation, commissioning and maintenance of power plants is ideal
- Highly effective technical and practical engineering skills and ability to consistently deliver quality, accurate and timely work
- Experience in leading electrical teams on solar power plant projects is an advantage
- Able to demonstrate experience of managing client projects from inception to completion
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid planning and organisation skills
The organisation is a high growth business with several ongoing large-scale projects and plans to expand further across the region. The culture is demanding, but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant.
If you have a strong electrical design management experience in relevant sectors and are looking for a dynamic, fast-paced environment as your next career move, this Electrical Engineer role is the one for you.
Apply now to discuss the opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C