Consultant Cayton Khoo
Date posted 04 June 20192019-06-04 2019-08-03 electronics Penang MY MYR 72000 120000 120000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting B0 Chargeman job has just become available at one of the most respected Real Estate Service firm based in Penang. Reporting directly to the Operations Manager, this is a role for a B0 chargeman who is well versed in the maintenance of electrical system in an industrial building.
About the B0 Chargeman Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the B0 Chargeman will play a key role in the engineering team continued development and success.
- Plan, organize and implement a comprehensive program (including both corrective and preventive activities) to ensure smooth operation all mechanical and electrical installation.
- Liaise with relevant Authorities and vendors to ensure compliance of the applicable laws, including OSHA / EIA Act, DOSH, Suruhanjaya Tenaga, Jabatan Bomba and other regulatory governing bodies.
- Lead and manage a team of wiremen/ technicians & facility resources to provide effective and reliable support services for all plant machineries, equipment and facilities.
- Attend to mechanical and electrical breakdown, trouble shooting and provide regular monthly or yearly maintenance.
- Prepare and submit reports related to assign job function.
- To carry out daily inspection and monitoring for HT and LV switchboards, bus-ducts, transformers, switchgears and TNB supply.
- Carry out schedule inspections and testing of standby Generator, Fire Pumps, sump pumps and etc.
- Supervise external contractor’s works / service and monitor their performance.
- Carry out in-house electrical works including maintenance, inspection and testing as assigned by the management.
- Able to communicate with building occupants/tenants effectively.
- Ensure that all electrical services are serviceable at all times.
- Develop short and long term building maintenance plan.
- Develop and maintain records and reports such as equipment and supplies inventories, damage reports, preventive maintenance and repair records, key and lock index.
The successful candidate must possess a minimum of 5 years of experience and have the ability to work on their own initiative.
- Candidate must possess at least a Chargeman HT from Suruhanjaya Tenaga (Energy Commission) for at least 33 KV installation.
- Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) qualifications or its equivalent. Candidates who does not have SPM but have the relevant experience will also be considered.
- At least 5 years of hands-on working experience as Chargeman HT in maintaining electrical equipment and devices with experience in trouble shooting and maintenance of plant electrical installation.
- Able to work independently, possess integrity and a right sense of urgency to meet deadlines.
- Experience in the maintenance of preventive and calibration of all M&E equipment and maintenance of the building structure.
- Proficient in English and Bahasa Malaysia, both verbal and written.
- Possess good interpersonal skills and able to communicate with all levels of people.
- Willing to work irregular hours, call back on normal, public holidays and on weekends.
This company is much more than a service company and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are a progressive B0 Chargeman with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or email me at email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
License Number : JTKSM 423C-1A