Salary MYR96,000 - MYR120,000 per annum + Market Aligned
Consultant Shanggar Ganesh Marimutu
Date posted 15 May 20192019-05-23 2019-07-14 retail Terengganu MY MYR 96000 120000 120000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A leading high-end shopping mall is looking for a BO Chargeman to oversee all electrical installation and maintenance within the facilities of the premise. In this job, you will report directly to the Operations Manager.
About the BO Chargeman Role:
In this role, you will be tasked for day-to-day operations of entire facilities, electrical installations and monitoring on high voltage facilities equipment performance. Furthermore, you are to ensure new installations and maintenance are safe and in compliance with the authority.
- To ensure all daily M&E services and air con system are in smooth running condition
- Daily inspection of the electrical main (HT) and sub (LV) switch board, all building services and facilities
- Responsible in the operating of switch gears and carrying out daily maintenance checklist
- Continuous preventive maintenance on all M&E services and facilities, air-conditioning system, air handling units, etc. contingency planning for emergency preparedness. Equipment performance tracking, load balancing, load test, energy management, calibration, etc.
- To inspect and test all emergency equipment including gen sets and coordinating with contractors on remedial or preventive maintenance work and periodic firefighting system maintenance
- To monitor and analyse electrical usage, power efficiency, power factor rectification, incoming and tenant billings and supervising technician's report and adopting necessary actions to rectify
- Coordinating with supervising technicians on inspections
- Attending and assisting tenant’s maintenance or M&E feedback or issues
- To maintain service records, equipment performance record and preventive maintenance schedule
- A monthly summary report on M&E breakdown/downtime
- Familiar with the electrical supply act and electrical regulations
- Ensure all electrical installations are according to Energy Commission/Suruhanjaya Tenaga’s requirements
- Experience in annual submissions and licensing application and renewal with Suruhanjaya Tenaga and assisting in the annual Fire Cert application and processes
- The candidate should be a team lead of HT and LV Chargeman for the centres
To be successful in this role you, you must have a BO Chargeman certificate issued by Suruhanjaya Tenaga.
- Tertiary qualification in Electrical & Electronic Engineering or relevant field of study
- Valid BO Chargeman competency certificate from Suruhanjaya Tenaga
- Minimum of five years' working experience in the related field of electrical and utilities management
- Experience as a Chargeman in a shopping mall/complex is highly preferable
- Well-equipped with hands-on experience in troubleshooting and able to execute self-perform maintenance
- Must be computer literate with good working knowledge of computer skills and ability to use Microsoft Office
- Strong technical and problem-solving capabilities
- Competent in preventive maintenance and knowledge in legislation such as power plant codes, fire safety and country standards
The organisation is a highly regarded as one of the best and most elite shopping malls in the whole of Malaysia and they are currently expanding throughout the country. The culture is demanding, but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant.
If you are a BO Chargeman with a passion who’s seeking for dynamic role with a rapidly growing retail organisation with great prospects, this is the role for you.
Apply now to discuss the opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C