Salary Market Aligned
Location Shah AlamFULL_TIME
Consultant Parvathee Ponniah
Date posted 13 May 20192019-05-13 2019-07-12 engineering Shah Alam MY MYR 4000 6000 6000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A leading FMCG company is looking for an Electrical Engineer to carry out electrical and instrumentation maintenance activity. In this job, you will report to the Maintenance Manager.
About the Electrical Engineer Role:
In this Electrical Engineer position, you will coordinate various aspects of maintenance and optimisation which include investigating process capabilities, & equipment improvements.
- Maintenance of all electrical equipment in a plant and organising spares for all equipment
- Maintain product and company reputation by complying with federal and state regulations
- Keep equipment operational by following manufacturer's instructions and established procedures; requesting repair service
- Troubleshoot PLC programming as required for the automation line
- Develop standard operating procedures by matching the working instruction and assembling electrical components
- Ensure all workers are performing the job following the standard operation procedure and safety working procedure
- Provide training to new joiners and technicians and maintain the safety, and ensure working are is always clean and tidy
To succeed in this Electrical Engineer role, you need to have a strong understanding of the automation and electrical equipment and scope of machinery and roles of various stakeholders in the manufacturing industry.
- Tertiary qualification in Electrical/Electronic or related Engineering fields
- At least five years' experience as a maintenance or electrical/control system in a highly automated FMCG manufacturing industry
- Strong working knowledge across all engineering fields with emphasis on electrical
- Strong in machinery troubleshooting skills especially in electrical/electronic circuit, pneumatic systems and PLC knowledge is compulsory (Siemens/Allen Bradley); include installation, repair, and maintenance of electrical and electronic hardware, sensor and associated components, and test equipment for the respective systems
- Ability to work in both metric and English systems of measurement
- Excellent command of oral and written English is required
This company has a strong international reputation in its field and the business succeeds on its ability to provide reliable products for customers. They are planning their next phase of growth and are seeking talented individuals to join them in this journey.
If you have electrical equipment maintenance experience and enjoy the challenge of managing a fast-track environment, this is the role for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C