B4 Chargeman (33kV)
Salary MYR120,000 - MYR180,000 per annum
Location Shah AlamFULL_TIME
Consultant Shanggar Ganesh Marimutu
Date posted 05 April 20192019-04-12 2019-06-04 engineering Shah Alam MY MYR 120000 180000 180000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my
A globl leading electrical equipment manufacturer is looking for a B4 Chargeman (33kV) to oversee all electrical testing and commissioning as part of the Factory Acceptance Tests (FAT) for their products. This job reports directly to the Head of Testing Department.
About the B4 Chargeman (33kV) Role:
In this role, you will be responsible for monitoring high voltage utilities performance and ensuring that all the electrical equipment are safe and comply with the requirements of relevant authorities prior to releasing them to clients.
- Conducting the Factory Acceptance Tests (FAT) of electrical equipment
- Overseeing the testing and commissioning of medium and low voltage electrical equipment
- Initiate preventive maintenance to prevent or minimise equipment breakdown and power failure
- Ensuring that new installations and maintenance tasks are safe, correct and legal
- Responsible in the installation, maintenance and trouble-shooting of electrical wiring systems, air-conditional system, firefighting system as well as other building services
- Liaise with utilities providers such as TNB, DOSH, SYABAS, JKKP and other regulatory bodies on utility services and compliance issues
- Conduct monitoring, trending and tracking of daily power consumption of the plant as well as initiate preventive maintenance to prevent or minimise equipment breakdown and power failure
- Ensure new installations and maintenance are safe, correct and legal
To succeed in this role, you must have a B4 Chargeman (33kV) certificate issued by Suruhanjaya Tenaga.
- Tertiary qualification in Electrical & Electronic Engineering or relevant field of study
- Minimum of five years of working experience in the electrical field
- Prior experience in testing and commissioning of electrical equipment is ideal
- Prior experience handling medium and low voltage equipment is preferable
- Familiarity with electrical equipment such as switch gears, switchboards, control panels, etc.
- Strong technical and problem-solving capabilities
- Strong knowledge in relevant legislation such as electrical codes, fire safety and country standards
The organisation needs no introduction and is recognised as the market leader in its product category. The culture is demanding, but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant.
If you are a B4 Chargeman (33kV) who’s seeking for dynamic role within a rapidly growing organisation with great prospects, this is the role for you.
Apply now to discuss the opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C