Engineering Manager (Electrical & Automation)
Salary MYR96,000 - MYR120,000 per annum + Market Aligned
Location Bandar Baru EnstekFULL_TIME
Consultant Shanggar Ganesh Marimutu
Date posted 18 March 20192019-04-02 2019-05-17 fmcg Bandar Baru Enstek MY MYR 96000 120000 120000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my
One of the world's leading food manufacturers, that has a global recognition and is widely known by individuals around the world, is looking for an Engineering Manager (Electrical & Automation). In this job, you will manage the electrical and automation installation and commissioning within several new line set up projects. This position directly reports to the Plant Engineering Lead.
About the Engineering Manager (Electrical & Automation) Role:
In this position, you will take the lead in ensuring overall equipment efficiency and plant serviceability to meet daily production requirements upon successful new automated lines’ set up and commissioning.
- Lead and manage the installation and commissioning of new automated lines within the plant
- Lead and manage team of Maintenance Executive/Technicians to ensure daily scheduled maintenance tasks are carried out in accordance to specifications
- Provide hands-on guidance in resolving equipment problems
- Provide coaching and training to technical team to improve work performance
- Achieve minimal production equipment downtime within set targets
- Suggest and implement improvement ideas to reduce costs and improve overall equipment efficiency
- Monitor outsourced service providers and ensure works are completed in accordance to specifications
- Monitor key performance indicators and generate the necessary systems for measuring and recording these indicators
- Ensure all equipment supplies/spare parts and outsourced jobs are purchased or contracted at competitive rates
- Maintain and update maintenance records on timely basis
- Plan and schedule work roster to minimise overtime and ensure optimisation of resources
- Plan and schedule predictive maintenance program to prevent breakdown
To be successful in this role, you must have prior electrical and automation installation and commissioning experience within new line set up projects in the FMCG manufacturing industry.
- Tertiary qualification in Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Minimum eight years of electrical and automation experience in a manufacturing plant with hands-on troubleshooting experience
- Strong experience in PLC (troubleshooting and programming)
- Prior experience in installation, commissioning, project management and maintenance within food/process related industries
- Good analytical skills for equipment control and process technology
- Conversant in Microsoft applications and equipment maintenance programs
- Conversant in ISO standards and requirements
- Proficient in interpreting technical drawings, Piping & Instrumentation Diagrams (P&ID) and Process Flow Diagrams (PFD)
- Project / commissioning experience
- Autonomous maintenance experience
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills, good leadership and highly motivated
This company is renowned internationally for their brand excellence and industry expertise. With their products being sold in over 150 countries, they are a market leader in their category.
If you are seeking for an integral and dynamic Engineering Manager (Electrical & Automation) role handling several new line set up projects, this opportunity will enable you to further develop your electrical and automation installation, commissioning and maintenance knowledge and exposure in a world class manufacturing environment.
Apply today or call me to discuss this opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C