Salary Good Package
Location Shah AlamFULL_TIME
Consultant Sujatha Manogaran
Date posted 07 December 2018 2018-12-072019-01-28 engineering Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my
An established global chemical company is looking for an Engineering Manager to manage the entire engineering and maintenance support aspects to minimise disruption to production.
About the Engineering Manager Role:
In this Engineering Manager position, you will lead the maintenance of production equipment, utilities, CAPEX projects and ensure equipment reliability is managed well.
- Plan, schedule, implement, monitor and review maintenance of manufacturing assets to ensure reliability and availability of production assets
- Innovate and drive initiatives for energy savings and other cost savings
- Lead Lean Manufacturing/ CAPEX projects
- Manage the annual budget expenditures to agreed maintenance budget
- Manage the replenishment of spares to ensure adequate spares availability, whilst keeping the inventory to an optimum level
- Train and refresh the engineering skills of engineering team to equip them for autonomous maintenance
- Ensure safe execution of the contracted work by assessing risk events and consulting with subject matter experts to come up with risk reduction measures
- Maintain legal compliance by ensuring that compliance tasks are completed and appropriate mechanisms are in place to ensure sustained compliance
To succeed in the Engineering Manager job, you will need to be a strong team driver and be able to work effectively in a matrix organisation.
- Recognised tertiary qualification in mechanical engineering field of study
- 10 years' maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment preferably in a chemical sector
- Successful track record of managing maintenance operations in terms of safety and equipment efficiency
- Highly organised, strong multi-tasker and analytical in troubleshooting/problem solving
- Promotes team spirit, supportive and demonstrate a positive approach in leadership
This company is forerunner in developing high performance chemicals for the industrial sector. They have revolutionised the industry with their innovative products and have steadily increased their market share on the global front.
If you have a successful track record in managing a maintenance team, this is a good opportunity to take your career forward and work with a progressive industry leader.
Apply now or email me at Sujatha.Manogaran@robertwalters.com.my / call me at 03 2380 8763 to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTK2125