Consultant LeeLing Lim
Date posted 28 May 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
An exciting Project Manager role has just become available at one of the leading product realisation company with years of experience in turning customers' concepts into world-class products through our unique set of value-added solutions. A key player who supports a variety of market segments including healthcare, telecommunications, aerospace, defence and industrial support.
About the Project Manager
This Penang-based company is expanding and looking for dynamic, talented and innovative Project Manager to be part of their design assurance team developing state-of-the-art products for their customers. In this role, you will be primarily responsible for managing the project scope, schedule, budget, risks, deliverables, and any changes to the original proposal.
- Supports the customer development process in winning new business and is directly responsible for developing repeat business with previous and current customers.
- Accountable for proactively identifying work packages or opportunities that work could be shared by dedicated design team.
- Works effectively with the other functions to drive the work-sharing opportunity to design team while balancing the revenue, charge % and technical success of projects.
- Manages customers’ expectations regarding all aspects of the project. This includes setting expectation for the challenges in developing products and test systems.
- Manages projects to successful financial execution with the goal of conversion.
- Utilizes the business systems to accurately project revenue for both active projects and opportunities.
- Effectively manages the team resources and leads the program to successful execution.
- Partnering with the engineering team to identify solutions to meet the customer’s needs.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or related field is required for this position.
- Industry experience of five years is required for this position, including two years of Project Management experience, and minimum two years of experience in product development services or similar industry.
- Possesses an understanding and extensive experience in product (compliance, regulatory, verification reliability, etc.) requirements and techniques
- Possess an overall understanding of the product development and product realisation processes
- Possess good management skills and knowledge of management principles
- Ability to work in a cross-functional team environment
This organisation is a renowned public listed company manufactures customised equipment supporting various industries. This organisation is committed to perform beyond their customers’ expectations, something which drives their business decisions every day and their relentless focus and discipline as a company has led to solid, long-term performance for their shareholders.
If you are driven, determined and want to step up in your career, this is the role for you.
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please contact LIM Lee Ling on +604-6090506 or email to email@example.com quoting the Job Reference No. 1307540.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125