Embedded Software Engineer
Salary MYR72,000 - MYR126,000 per annum + Attractive Benefits
Consultant LeeLing Lim
Date posted 21 May 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
An renowned manufacturing company in the automotive industry is looking for Embedded Software Engineer to join their software development team in Penang who is responsible to execute a complete embedded software development lifecycle.
About the Embedded Software Engineer
In this role, you will be primarily responsible for the execution of a complete embedded software development lifecycle whereby the goal of this job is to create a scalable and optimised software system in support for supporting the engineering services team.
- Collaborate as project team member on embedded software design matters
- Capture and evaluate customer, internal requirements and specific customers’ requirements
- Identify suitable concept in terms of functional, technological and effort
- Perform requirement reviews, design reviews and code reviews
- Perform unit testing and release of the software according to the release process
- Develop the software design taking into consideration the dependencies to other module and integration into the overall system
- Create software test specifications and protocols, if necessary develop test software
- Executes test plans to ensure new software meets specifications, functionalities and performance requirements
- Analyse failure log, clarify system problems and resolve design issues
- Develop and produce technical reports, design analysis and documentation in support of designs
- Assist Manufacturing in troubleshooting manufacturing related problems
- Provide post production support
To succeed in this role as a Embedded Software Engineer, you must have a Bachelor in Electronics/Electrical/Computer Engineering/Science
- Minimum two years’ experience as a embedded software engineer preferred
- Experience in hands-on development and troubleshooting on embedded targets
- Solid programming experience in C, C++ or object oriented programming
- Strong knowledge of reading schematics and data sheets for components
This organisation is a renowned international company that is committed to perform beyond their customers expectations, something which drives their business decisions every day. Their relentless focus and discipline as an organisation has led to solid, long-term performance for their shareholders.
If you are driven, determined and want to step up in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Software Embedded Engineer position.
Apply for this exciting opportunity today now or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125