Regional Product Specialist
Location Shah Alam
Consultant Shanggar Ganesh Marimutu
Date posted 17 April 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
A world-leading scientific instruments manufacturer is looking for a Regional Product Specialist to be in charge of product application, technical support, and product training for the Asia-Pacific and European regions. This position directly reports to the Regional Market Specialist.
About the Regional Product Specialist Role:
In this position, you will be the key product expert throughout the Asia-Pacific region, providing technical expertise on product application, documents, resources, drawings and other technical matters.
- Providing in-depth technical support, managing product support tools and conducting technical training to internal and external parties
- Providing expert application and product support for company’s product solutions (hardware and software) to the regional sales and service offices
- Becoming a competent key technical advisor and product advocate for the responsible products
- Communicating regulatory compliance requirements and applications effectively, while demonstrating the company’s market leadership and expertise in the relevant fields
- Participating in product launches and major customer projects
- Providing product technical training with service offices and external partners
- Supporting and monitoring the execution of regional key account projects with proper project management life-cycle
- Supporting marketing activities, such as customer visits, seminars, exhibitions and advanced product demonstrations
To be successful in this Regional Product Specialist role, you must have prior experience in product management, technical training or after-sales service management within the industrial environment.
- Degree in Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- Three years of technical product support, technical support or after-sales service experience
- Technical hands-on knowledge in Automation and Control Instrumentation System (sensors, transmitters, weighing)
- Knowledge on PLC data communication protocol (fieldbus, TCP/IP, Analog & Digital output signals) is preferable
- Prior experience with sensors or related technologies within industrial environments is ideal
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with proven effectiveness in small and large team environments
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills along with a good influencing ability
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- Willing to travel extensively within the region and internationally
This international analytical instruments manufacturer continues to be market leaders for their product category by being at the forefront of product innovation.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Regional Product Specialist role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125