Consultant Shaun Ho
Date posted 16 January 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
A leading international consumer electronics manufacturer company has a job opportunity for a B4 Chargeman to be in charge of day to day operations of entire plant, electrical installations and monitoring of high voltage facilities equipment performance. This position reports to the General Manager.
About the B4 Chargeman Role:
In this B4 Chargeman position, you will be tasked for day to day operations of entire facilities, electrical installations and monitoring on high voltage facilities equipment performance. Furthermore, you are to ensure new installations and maintenance are safe and in compliance with the authority.
- To monitor day to day Facility Engineering Operations activities but not limited on Electrical Installations activities
- To prepare, monitor, execute effectively and efficiently preventive, periodic, predictive and corrective maintenance for the safety, fire prevention, power supply and utilities sections
- Lead and guide The Environmental, Energy Loss Buster, Safety &Fire Prevention, Power Supply and Utilities for the Sections for ISO Proceedings
- To prepare daily Energy Consumption Report for daily, monthly and yearly reports
- To troubleshoot and repair equipment breakdown promptly
- To ensure works are carried out in accordance with specifications and approved procedures provided in Act 447 Electricity Supply Act 1990 and Regulations 1994 with updated enactments
- To focus and develop member for future successors
- Continuous improvement to the installations and maintenance
- To be responsible for HT and other LV electrical equipment such as Co Generation Synchronising, switch gears, electrical panel and M&E switch rooms
- Assist management on projects, business plans and financial improvement plan on investment plan and operations activities
To be successful in this role, you must have tertiary education in Engineering from a recognised institute.
- Chargeman Cerficiate (B0) issued by Suruhanjaya Tenaga
- Minimum of five to seven years of working experience in the related field of electrical and facilities management
- Tertiary qualification in Engineering (preferably Electrical, Electronic or Mechatronic) or relevant field of study
- Strong technical and problem-solving capabilities
- Competent in preventive maintenance and knowledge in legislation such as building codes, fire safety and country standards
This is a leading diversified manufacturer that produces consumer electronics around the world. The company provides a spectrum of opportunities to work in an endless variety of disciplines.
If you are detail oriented, determined and proactive B4 Chargeman, this is the role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss on this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125