Digital Readiness Engineer
Salary Market Aligned
Location Petaling JayaFULL_TIME
Consultant JitHow Chan
Job Ref 1905730/001
Date posted 20 February 2023petaling-jaya mining-engineering-operations/engineering-chemical 2023-02-21 2023-04-21 chemicals Petaling Jaya MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An established global water treatment company is recruiting for a Digital Readiness Engineer job to assist in ensuring the successful launch of their new digital product and service offerings in the region. This position reports to the Regional Digital Marketing Lead.
About the Digital Readiness Engineer (Chemicals) Role:
In this role, you will prepare the internal stakeholders such as sales team and field service team before launching the digital product and service to customers, providing technical and business knowledge support. Besides that, you will provide support to customers and collect useful feedback from them.
- Coordinate training sessions for internal stakeholders in other countries to support new product launch in the regional market
- Support registration and on-boarding processes for new digital product by working with the onboarding team and market deployment leads on the onboarding of customers
- Initiate pre-registration audits to check and analyse data and systems readiness
- Understand product requirements and address data or systems adjustments required
- Assist internal stakeholders throughout the setup, launch and adoption process, answering business and technical questions
- Deliver product and process enhancement communication such as ensuring adequate training is delivered to customers, field and sales associates
- Collaborate with account managers, field and sales team to identify new digital solutions to improve sales and service
- Lead continuous improvement and ideation of solutions after product launch
- Stay up to date with industry trends, identifying digital opportunities, and articulate potential investment opportunities to regional division leadership
To succeed in this Digital Readiness Engineer role, you should have good knowledge of the industrial water treatment processes, stakeholder management skills, and a basic understanding of data ingestion or consolidation.
- Tertiary qualification in Chemical Engineering, IT or a related field of study
- At least four years' project and change management experience in the water treatment industry
- Technical knowledge in water treatment processes and chemicals involved
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience or knowledge in SAP, Oracle, CRM, enVision, RK and value delivery models would be an added benefit
- Detailed with excellent problem-solving skills, proactive, good team player and able to meet tight deadline
- Ability to multitask and prioritise workload while delivering high accuracy/quality works
- Positive attitude, independent and fast learner
- Good leadership, skill and able to lead a team to accomplish given assignments
This company is a leader in their field and are renowned worldwide for their brand excellence and industry expertise.
If you are a meticulous and detail-oriented person with strong project management experience within a matrix organisation, this Digital Readiness Engineer (Chemicals) role is the one for you. The opportunity to work on some exciting projects awaits you.
Apply today or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Get in touch
+60 3 2303 7020
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Sungai BulohDate posted: 13 March 2023A global company in the water treatment business is recruiting for an Electrical Design Engineer job in Malaysia to provide support to the Engineering team for the technical implementation of their projects.