Technical Service Manager (Water & Air Treatment)
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant JitHow Chan
Job Ref 1862790/001
Date posted 14 October 2022kuala-lumpur mining-engineering-operations/engineering-chemical 2022-10-14 2022-12-13 chemicals Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An established chemical and minerals manufacturer is seeking a Technical Service Manager (Water & Air Treatment) to develop the company’s environmental business in wastewater and air treatment across Asia. In this job, you will report to the Head of Market Development.
About the Technical Service Manager (Water & Air Treatment) Role:
In this position, you will be required to support the technical implementation of their unique solutions at customer sites through consultation and trials. Your main goal is to support the sales development through technical projects with various industrial, municipal and commercial facilities.
- Develop and maintain technical expertise linked to products and associated applications, working closely with the core team in Europe
- Collaborate with local equipment providers to realise trials at client locations
- Support customers with their technical projects on the switch to new technology, to improve process performance, safety, and sustainability
- Attend fairs and conferences to promote and improve presence of technology portfolio
- Work closely with regional laboratory to support multiple projects
- Support trials at client sites and provide consultation on outcome
To succeed in this Technical Service Manager (Water & Air Treatment) role, you must have solid technical knowledge in the technologies used for water and air treatment and have prior experience in customer service.
- Tertiary qualifications in chemical engineering or a similar field of study
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in a wastewater or air treatment solutions provider, and experience in customer service
- Excellent understanding of water treatment chemistry and process
- Able to influence customers based on data analysis, presentations, and trainings
- Project management experience
- Ability to work in both metric and English systems of measurement
- Open to frequent travelling within and outside of Malaysia
- Excellent command of verbal and written English is required
This company has a strong international reputation in its field and the business succeeds on its ability to provide reliable products for customers. They are always seeking for growth and are seeking talented individuals to join them in this journey.
If you have strong technical knowledge in chemicals used in wastewater and air treatment, and is looking for growth in a regional role, this Technical Service Manager (Water & Air Treatment) position is right for you. You will be a part of exciting expansion plans in this multinational company.
Apply today or send your CV to email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 27 November 2022An established FMCG company is seeking a Regional Senior Engineering Manager to champion the technical excellence initiatives within their plants in the region. This job reports to the Regional Engineering Head.
Salary: MYR240,000 - MYR300,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 25 November 2022One of the country’s leading flour millers is seeking a Flour Milling Lead to lead all operations, development and optimisation efforts within the flour mills across the country. In this job, you will report directly to the General Manager.
Salary: MYR240,000 - MYR300,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 25 November 2022One of the country’s largest flour millers is currently looking for a Senior Engineering Manager to lead all maintenance initiatives in order to ensure that all the plants are at the optimum level of operational conditions. This job reports directly to the General Manager.
Salary: MYR240,000 - MYR360,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 06 November 2022A leading plantation group is recruiting for a Head of Oil Palm Breeding job to lead and strategise all the research and development initiatives for oil palm planting. This position reports to the Head of Biotechnology.
Salary: MYR240,000 - MYR360,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Bandar Baru EnstekDate posted: 07 November 2022A world-renowned FMCG manufacturer is seeking a Head of Engineering to lead and strategise all the maintenance, plant improvement and reliability initiatives within a world-class manufacturing plant. In this job, you will report to the Operations Director.