Senior Regulatory Manager (Chemicals)
Salary Attractive Package
Location Kuala Lumpur
Consultant Sujatha Manogaran
Date posted 16 October 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
A rapidly growing international chemical manufacturing company is looking for a Senior Regulatory Manager (Chemicals) to lead the team in providing recommendations to internal stakeholders pertaining to chemical regulations. This job is based in Kuala Lumpur.
About the Senior Regulatory Manager (Chemicals) Role:
In this position, you will lead the team in delivering the department’s objective to internal stakeholders within the region in a supportive manner.
- Lead regulations team for trade control and chemical regulations services in accordance to company’s policies, guidelines, work procedures and KPIs
- Establish classification for controlled products based on understanding of related chemical regulations, obtain legal license and release blockages upon validation
- Develop internal communication processes between key stakeholders which includes global product safety, trade control, supply chain and country management team
- Monitor corrective actions to close quality issues
- Drive sustainable improvement initiatives which includes preventive actions using Lean Six Sigma methodology and digitisation approach
- Support regional projects by establishing working procedures, facilitating knowledge transfer, training and KPI monitoring
- Lead people development aspects which includes competencies tracking, identification of training requirements, skills enrichment's, fostering diversity and supporting sustainable growth of people
To succeed in the Senior Regulatory Manager (Chemicals) role, you will need to have excellent people development capability and able to create an environment with high level of people engagement.
- Tertiary qualification in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or relevant Science field of study
- 10 years' working experience in a technical leadership role (Eg. regulatory, quality or production) within chemical manufacturing industry
- Knowledge of chemical regulations and product stewardship will be highly regarded
- Strong innovation and critical thinking in problem solving approaches
- Able to resolve conflicts, visionary and possess the foresight to plan ahead
- Excellent interpersonal skills, strong stakeholder management capability to communicate effectively with internal and external parties
This growing chemical company has solid expansion plans and they are one of the top three global suppliers within their product category.
If you are someone who is strategic, forward-thinking and possess strong determination to achieve success, this is the role for you.
Apply now or email me at Sujatha.Manogaran@robertwalters.com.my / call me at 03 2380 8763 to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTK2125