Location Johor BahruFULL_TIME
Consultant Parvathee Ponniah
Date posted 08 October 2018 2018-10-082018-12-07 manufacturing-and-production Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
A leading coatings & polymers manufacturer is looking for a Senior Manager in the Healthcare sectors to support organisational goals, provide technical service support & implement business plans. This position reports to the head of department.
About the Senior Manager Role:
In this position, you will be responsible for supporting technical and commercial work based on assigned projects.
- Responsible to lead and provide expertise in compliance with the company’s quality standard in terms of safety, stability and performance
- Plan, monitor, prioritise and manage implementation of projects from initiation to completion while ensuring that implementation plans are understood by stakeholders
- To discuss project objectives with relevant departments to gain a comprehensive understanding of the scope and definition of the product to be delivered
- Oversee the recruitment, training, supervision and evaluation of department staff
- Develop detailed project plan, resource requirements, identify core project team members and effectively communicate project expectations to stakeholders in a timely manner
- Lead regular meetings internally and with other department heads to support the overall needs of the company, manage day-to-day operations of department which covers close monitoring of overall activities, identifying, troubleshooting and resolution of issues, recommendation of corrective actions, task delegation, tracking of milestones and deliverables, managing dependencies and the critical path, proactively managing changes in project scope and development of contingency plans
- Monitor department performance and recommend schedule changes, cost adjustments and resource additions when necessary
- To drive research study and technical progression on the latest science and technology whilst promoting a culture of innovation
- To efficiently develop and utilize people, material, utilities and budget to meet requirement for safety, environment, quality, labour and expenses.
To be successful in this role, you must have prior experience in technical expertise and management within the polymers and coatings industry.
- Tertiary qualification in Chemistry or relevant field of study from a recognised institution of higher learning
- Five to ten years of experience within the polymers and coatings industry
- Experience in formulation or development in coatings and testing techniques
- Knowledgeable in R&D Product Realisation Process and process risk assessment
- Possess knowledge of business, including Supply Chain and Sales/Marketing
- Understanding of market requirements, competitive products and performance
- Display the following traits: inquisitive, perseverance, innovation, adaptability, eye for details, resourceful, decision making
This multinational company needs no introduction and is recognised as a leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are definitely significant. The firm is also very focused on developing their employees to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take a step up in your career, this is the role for you. Great opportunities await the right candidate in this exciting Senior Manager role.
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please contact Parvathee Ponniah via email at email@example.com.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTK2125
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd (formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd) Business Registration Number : 729828-T Licence Number : JTK2125