Technical Service Engineer
Salary MYR60,000 - MYR72,000 per annum
Consultant Shanggar Ganesh Marimutu
Date posted 31 May 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
A world-leading chemical products manufacturer is looking for a Technical Service Engineer to provide technical service to customers across the ASEAN region. In this job, you will be based in Seremban.
About the Technical Service Engineer Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for providing technical service and marketing support activities within the ASEAN region, including the provision of technical service at customers' premises within the designated territory. This position reports directly to the Technical Service Manager.
- Conduct development or modification of products in order to meet customer requirements as directed by Head of Technical Division
- Attend to technical inquiries from distributors or customers by providing guide formulation, process information as well as assistance in production trial runs and solutions to product complaints initiated by Sales & Marketing Team
- Coordinate and liaise with manufacturing division for products processes optimisation
- Assist Regional Business Unit Head to evaluate and approve alternative/new raw material to improve cost/performance of products
- Update, familiarise and document all norm and standards for different criteria of products according to application and location within the region
- Conduct technical training / presentation to all staff in the company and appointed distributors whenever required
- Ensure compliance to Health, Safety & Environment guidelines for safe working environment, which include requirements under ISO 9002, 14000 and HACCP
To succeed in the Technical Service Engineer role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with different teams within the organisation.
- Tertiary education in Polymer, Chemical Engineering or relevant discipline
- At least three years' experience in polymer/ rubber/ compound / plastic end product manufacturing
- Prior technical service experience is ideal
- Prior experience handling polymer-related products is preferable
- Self-starter, independent and able to work under minimal supervision
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
This international organisation is recognised as the leader in its field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Technical Service Engineer job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125