Polymer Chemistry Expert
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Venessa Soon
Date posted 04 April 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
An exciting Polymer Chemistry Expert role has become available at one of the leading production and manufacturing organisation based in Penang. Reporting directly to the Senior Manager, this is a role for an engineer who is a subject matter expert in their field.
About the Polymer Chemistry Expert Role:
In this role you will be responsible manufacturing process development.
- Identify the type of manufacturing technology to be developed and eventually to be installed in the plants in the division, based on the technology road map or base on project requirement
- Perform technology survey and benchmarking with participation of stake holders
- Perform process trial for feasibility according to organisation standard and automotive reliability
- Prepare machine and equipment specification for sourcing
- Perform machine buy off from supplier
- Perform machine release to the plants according to in-house processes
- Prepare documentation for industrialisation, such as control plan, FMEA, rules and guidelines
To succeed in the Polymer Chemistry Expert role, you must have minimum knowledge of adhesive chemistry for function and reliability for material such as silicone, acrylics and epoxy
- Degree/Master/ PhD in Chemical Engineering/ Polymer/ Material Science or equivalent
- Knowledge of adhesive application process technology, such as material preparation, dispensing and curing
- Good inter-cultural communication and interpersonal skill
- Self-motivated, able to work independently and integrate well into a cross-functional team
- Willing to travel as when business required
This organisation is a renowned multinational company that develops, manufactures innovative products for business. It is committed to perform beyond their customers expectations, something which drives their business decisions every day and their relentless focus and discipline as a company has led to solid, long-term performance for their shareholders.
If you are driven, determined and want to step up in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities wait the right person in this exciting Polymer Chemistry Expert position.
Apply today or call me to discus this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125